Author Topic: Please Come In! [Request Rules & Regulations]  (Read 12503 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
All models over 18 years of age.

Actually, the first wave of models was created in 1997 and 1998.  So the oldest FreeSpace model is only 14.

I think the bomber wings converging on Lucifer from all sides is an epic picture to have.

Lucifer blowing up would also be an excellent picture.

Colossus VS Sathanas, that'd be one for the ages. Seems you asked for one proposal and I just wrote 3. You choose, even if I 'd love to see all 3 of them.
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I think the bomber wings converging on Lucifer from all sides is an epic picture to have.

Lucifer blowing up would also be an excellent picture.

Colossus VS Sathanas, that'd be one for the ages. Seems you asked for one proposal and I just wrote 3. You choose, even if I 'd love to see all 3 of them.

Hmmm, I'm not sure you understand what the purpose of this board is for. Basically, the community is full of incredibly talented coders, FREDers, and graphics artists of several kinds. What seems to be much more rare are people that understand and are capable of doing motion graphics and video production.

What I'm trying to do is give projects that want to go the extra mile the ability to have cutscenes and custom Anims that go beyond the single frame .ANI that has been a staple for years.

I'm not trying to be rude (I hope it doesn't sound that way). I'm simply trying to communicate that this isn't the place to request videos that would simply be fun or interesting. Mostly because I need to draw the line somewhere, because as you can see, I've already got a few requests here to work on and serious requests for projects will pretty much always get priority over videos that won't go any further than YouTube.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
This is why the SCP board has the Hosted Project Collaboration subforum. :)