Author Topic: Freelance VO artist  (Read 2705 times)

Offering to record basic audio for someone's projects. Not a paid gig- this would just be me doing this for fun!

www.joelsnitzer.com  for voiceover demos

Also open to record something short you want to request- generic action or story lines for testing on a character type you need.

Bumping

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Please don't bump your own threads.  If people are looking for help in this area, they'll be able to find you easily enough.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
What exactly are you offering? Somekind of VA or sounds recording? Pardon my ignorance, but your website is kinda messy in terms of actual purpose and offer.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

I am offering to read scripts for audio for peoples campaigns for free. This would just be me doing this for fun and my love of the game. The website simply contains links to audio demos, if you want to hear my voice. I'm also happy to send a audio clip of something More serious for the type of dialogue we would probably be recording

You have to understand that the hardest part of getting campaigns voice acted is the organisation involved, not a shortage of actors. As far as I know there are no currently-active voice acting projects on HLP, though I'm sure any that might crop up will be glad to have you.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Cool, thanks for the info! Just putting my name out there