Author Topic: Want to know what happens next?  (Read 5962 times)

Offline rance

Re: Want to know what happens next?
Here you go:
http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/dickinson_03_14/

General Battuta = Seth Dickenson

It's a great short story set in the BP universe, at the end of act 2.

I knew Battuta was an author but I didn't know his name until now; and then it clicked, he did the story for EP 441 of Escape Pod! All this time and I didn't realize.

http://escapepod.org/tag/seth-dickinson/
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:45:02 am by rance »

Despite real life swamping the lot of us, Blue Planet is never forgotten. There's a huge batch of story content in the pipeline, and with luck I'll have news for you soon.

You'll get a glimpse at the events of Act 4, Act 5, and a conclusion of War in Heaven...although perhaps not the same conclusion you'd see in the game. If you want to play the ending before you read it, o beeple, start thinking hard! There may yet be spoilers adrift in months to come.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I was never happier to randomly misclick a bookmark and end up on this forum again after many months! This is such fantastic news that I actually squeed a bit! Love to death everything you guys put out so far! Hell, to me, WiH is still the best written piece of fan-created entertainment in the history of gaming.

Here's hoping my head-canon for Acts 4 and 5 matches up to some of the incoming spoilers :p. Good luck with everything you are all working on!!!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Heard back from Clarkesworld — they want structural edits on the first half but are willing to buy if I pull them off. (That's what I get for writing three braided nonlinear narratives.) If I can scrape together the brainspace around the book launch, I'll try to get them done for you guys.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Structural edits round one complete!

Sent it off to MY COOL FRIEND JASON SCOTT to get his thoughts.

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Woop woop.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Looks like we're a go. I'll let you guys know when I'm sure what issue of Clarkesworld it'll be in.