Author Topic: Titan capacity  (Read 2294 times)

Offline CT27

How many craft/squadrons can a Titan class destroyer carry?

i estimate the capacity of titan at 72 billion cubic kilometres
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline CT27

Would 'complement' have been a better word choice then?

titan is a beautiful and intriguing moon, more than perhaps any other in the solar system
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline CT27

Would a fair guess be somewhere between the size of the Erebus/Solaris complements (122/192)?

I'd guess it's more on the Solaris end of the spectrum, based on past tech descriptions (haven't read the current one for the Titan).

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Enough to commit the blitz. The BP team likes to leave their options open, but in this case I'd guess the answer is "a lot" probably around 200 fighters.

Offline CT27

Enough to commit the blitz. The BP team likes to leave their options open, but in this case I'd guess the answer is "a lot" probably around 200 fighters.

So more then the Solaris in your opinion?

the official consensus is "more than the hecate but not a lot more"