Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
As someone with minor FREDing experience, I can say you're more or less spot on!  :)   I don't play on insane though, so you may know more then I do in terms of dogfighting.

Great post!  :yes:
I'm certainly not about to put any new money into the project, but at the same time I see no reason to refund the $20 I've spent. Not worth the trouble, and I'll be able to play whatever does ultimately emerge.
Blue Planet / Re: The Blue Planet Oracle (full BP2/3 spoilers within!)
« Last post by DefCynodont119 on November 21, 2017, 03:34:10 pm »
Is Ricardo the great darkness?

Is the BP multiverse infinite? then the multiverse should never run out of universes with life, or great darknesses, or anything else.
Doesn't that make the Shivans goals unattainable?

Or are there a limited number of universes? and if so, why?
Fate of the Galaxy / Re: Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Reborn
« Last post by CountBuggula on November 21, 2017, 03:10:39 pm »
I'm trying to figure out why you decided to necro this thread with a bunch of pictures from the new EA Star Wars game?  Were you trying to imply that they have the sizes wrong, or that we do?  If the latter, I'll refer you to our FAQ:

The only Star Wars canon that we actually care about is what you see on screen during the Original Trilogy.  Throw everything else you know (or think you know) about Star Wars out the window, because we're going to trample all of that under our feet and stamp it into a gooey mess in the pursuit of perfectly capturing the look and feel of those movies like has never been done before. (emphasis mine)

Whether Lucas or Disney was the one in charge, Star Wars games have a very long history of making up numbers, sizes, designs, models, shield generator towers, and just in general getting stuff wrong.  Very pretty though.
The Modding Workshop / Re: What are you working on?
« Last post by bomb3rman on November 21, 2017, 03:01:54 pm »
It worked! I used another program because the one coffeesoft mentioned wasn't able to recover in free mode, but now I was able to get my notes and starmaps back! Thanks guys :)
WHY!!!????

it's a pretty hilarious game tbf
Nightly Builds / Re: Nightly: 21 November 2017 - Revision 748857c
« Last post by chief1983 on November 21, 2017, 01:32:22 pm »
This is the first nightly build post that succeeded automatically without issue since the forum cutover, hopefully this is now the norm again.  Carry on.
In the future, if you have a pile of money that you just have to get rid of with another decision as foolish as "Battlefront 2 or Star Citizen," I can take that money off your hands.  It's really no trouble.

Mhhhhh, I'll keep that in mind!

In the future, if you have a pile of money that you just have to get rid of with another decision as foolish as "Battlefront 2 or Star Citizen," I can take that money off your hands.  It's really no trouble.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10