Author Topic: Voices needed for DC/Marvel Project  (Read 2313 times)

Voices needed for DC/Marvel Project
Hi,
I recently just finished my first big animated movie which will be out January 30th and can be watched here when it goes up www.youtube.com/user/LegoGalactus  I will require some new voices for the sequel as seen below. I have test lines for the characters to be cast. Some characters only have a few lines while others have more. I will of course give credit for the work you do.
                       ---DC---
Green Lantern John Stewart
Test line "You guys want in?"
Green Lantern Guy Gardner
Test line "And then I was telling the Guardians, Ya gotta be kidding me -- green, yellow, red, blue, violet -- it's like Walt Disney threw up -- what the hell's going on out there?"
Flash Wally West

Test line " Life is like a locomotion. If you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something. You've got to forge ahead, keep moving, even if your path isn't lit, trust that you'll find your way."
Green Arrow

Test line "Hmph! "Modern-Day Robin Hood." What am I supposed to do... Steal from myself and give to the poor?"
The Question
Test line "There are approximately 206 bones in the human body. How many do you want to bet I can brake with this bat? Lets start with the ilium."
Captain Marvel

Test line "Martian Manhunter? Last I heard, he was heading to Atlantis to find the Hyperclan."
Mr. Miracle
Test line "The Justice League didn't attack, you paranoid nut.. it was an accident!"
Mera
Test line "But Arthur..."
Atlantean Servant
Test line "Sire you'll be killed. There have been sightings of creatures from the deep trench. Hail King Arthur!"
Bethany Snow
Test line "The mantle of the Flash was recently passed to a new successor who has yet to reveal his alter ego. More on this story at 9."
Steve Trevor
Test line "It's called Ice Cream."
Commissioner Gordon
Test line "Fashionably late as usual even to your own Gala, huh Bruce."
Alfred
Test line "Master Bruce, I know this is a bad time, but I think you need to relax more as the tension is building up in you."
Jimmy Olsen
Test line "How long did Perry say I have to wear this suit again?"
Etrigan the Demon (Jason Blood)
Test line "I am Jason Blood, son of the demon Belial. Whom might thou be?"
Desaad
Test line "Temptation, persuasion, corruption... the music of my existence."
Black Manta
Test line "Oh, man, you know, there's something so satisfying about watching people trying to dodge a deadly weapon."
Joker (Mark Hamill version)
Test line "What Walks like a duck - looks like a duck. But doesn't quack quack quack like a duck."
Lobo
Test line "What the FRAG!? Mess with the Main Man and you buy yourself oceans of trouble! I killed every living thing on Czarnia... just fer fun. I killed Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny an' things that don't even exist, an' so help me, I tried ta follow th' triple-fold path o' peace. I tried my best... but frag me for a bastich, Count yer chickens, ya lowdown conivin' bastich! The main man is back -- an' he's ready ta rumble!"
Captain Boomerang
Test line "You think I'd risk my neck to tell you?!"
Orm
Test line "Brother! A surface dweller's ship has been found near the deep trench. It may be armed as well."
Lex Luthor (Clancy Brown version)
Test line "How do you think they'll fall, your heroes? I mean, some are obvious.. take the bat, for example. Simple. He'll go down fighting the clown someday, as his city dies a burning,acidic death. The Amazon. What do you think?"
Cyrus Gold
Test line "Why can't I move? Whats going.."
Gorilla Grodd
Test line "All is going according to plan?"
Captain Cold

Test line "Lex, you cold hearted !@#$%^&.."

Malcom Merlyn (The Dark Archer)
Test line "That was just a warning shot. I won't miss next time."
Weather Wizard

Test line "Your powers are nothing compared to mine! The previous Flash could put up more of a fight than you can."
Chronos
Test line "Wouldn't the 21st century's greatest detective would love to know. My name is Chronos and to answer your question on who sent me, I'm afraid I can't tell you Bruce. But let's just say you and your friends, their futures aren't looking very bright at the moment."

--Marvel--
Modok
Test line "I am Modok. I am a
Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing and I am ready for Phase two."
Loki
Test line "Who cares? This will be the final curtain for my accursed brother."
Venom
Test line "Save the Spider for Venom. Venom wants to eat parkers brainsss! Venom only hates... spiders!"
Dr. Doom

Test line "Let their Doomful demise begin."
Dr. Octopus
Test line "Tick Tock, Iron Man. Better hurry, no time to waste."
Deadpool
Test line "Howdy"
Iron Man
Test line "Your pal, Leader, is defeated. Just reveal the hostages so they can leave the Baxter building."

Captain America
Test line "My job is to make tomorrow's world better. Always has been. Once, long ago, I asked Bucky what purpose Captain America served outside of combat. It was a foolish question. There will always be something to fight for. And I'll always be a soldier. Yield."
Thor
Test line "What strange realm is this. Surely this is an illusion of the enchantress."
Hulk
Test line "Hulk doesn't want anything, HULK JUST WANTS TO SMASH!"
Hawkeye
Test line "Go out, fight hard, screw up. Save the world a few times...Just Keep taking the shots, okay?"
Spider Man
Test line "I'm known as Spider Man, but my friends call me Spidey."
Wolverine
Test line "My name is Logan -- But most people know me as Wolverine. Or Patch. Or motherless scum. Depends who I'm with and whether we're trying to kill each other. I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best... Isn't very nice. If you're smart. You don't want me for an enemy."
Jarvis
Test line "Unidentifiable energy source. No match found."
Please contact me via email at [email protected] and send the audio files their as well.

Thanks!