Author Topic: Problem with mission Reaching the Zenith  (Read 3258 times)

Problem with mission Reaching the Zenith
For some reason this mission is more difficult than it should be due to the AI behaving weird. Alpha wing doesn't engage the Dragon fighters, even if they attack Beta, which they are already ordered to protect unless i have them order to attack the Dragons. Beta wing rarely uses their Tsunamis. I have seen once Gamma 1 depart for no reason. When calling for Delta they stay on the field for a while, then they depart for no apparent reason.

Also wasn't the Zenith supposed to escape when it reaches the node? Because in my game once it reaches the node it just stays there and never activates it's subspace drive.

I'm using the latest version and FSO 3.7.1.

Offline Yarn

Re: Problem with mission Reaching the Zenith
Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

There are loads of 3.7.1 builds. Which one are you using? (If you don't know, post the file name.)

(If any moderators see this, please move this post to the FreeSpace Conversion forum since this topic has nothing to do with upgraded assets.)
"Your fighter is running out of oil.  Please check under the hood and add more if necessary"
--strings.tbl, entry 177

"Freespace is very tired.  It is shutting down to get some rest."
--strings.tbl, entry 178