Author Topic: BRIGADOR: A Mech Fears Only One Thing  (Read 4723 times)

Re: BRIGADOR: A Mech Fears Only One Thing
Heh, I prefer the König (which, for the unitiated, is simply the GUA-8 from those A-10s). You can dual mount them to tracks now.

Offline Firesteel

• Some Kind of Writer
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • YouTube Channel
My go to is often the Mantis (since it was introduced) with those dual galinhas though the buckmaster is tons of fun with the right strategy.
Current Projects:

- Video Critiques of Freespace
- Re-learning FRED

I found the Fork with bully+disco+smoke was pretty fun. But really, the Rope Kid with the Black Hand and AKP is where it's at. So many war crimes in such a small package!
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Brigador is not only fun with a great cyberpunk setting, it does a fantastic job with its story which is simple, almost entirely option, and super super deep if you start reading all the codex entries and classified briefings.

Offline Firesteel

• Some Kind of Writer
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • YouTube Channel
I haven't finished the audio book yet since I have way too much stuff to read/watch/play but from the bit I've listened to it's great. I made a video a while ago that talked a bit about Brigador's story and its huge amount of dark humor. The developers really put their heart into this game and it shows.
Current Projects:

- Video Critiques of Freespace
- Re-learning FRED

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Roper with dual Königs and AKP pretty much evaporates everything.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”