Author Topic: Teasers & Trailers  (Read 29389 times)

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Anybody know what the music is for the intro cutscenes?  I started manually going through the credits tbm, got like ten songs in and gave up because its a huge list.  If anyone happens to know then that would be appreciated.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
INTRODUCTION: Music: Retreat - Oscar-is-Happy

CHOICES: Music: Aftermath - SinJim

Trailer music I will have to dig for, stand by

TEASER 1: The Rising of a Hero - Jay B (hamstercake)

GAMEPLAY AND STORY TRAILERS: Reprise of The Brave - Peter Satera (PeterSatera)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:15:32 pm by DefCynodont119 »
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Thanks, looks like the hamstercake guy disappeared off the face of the earth but all the others I found.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
The first teaser trailer for Between the Ashes: The Growing Silence has arrived. See it in the first post of this thread.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline 5thAce

Very good! BtA is definitely a favorite of mine. Will this next chapter have voice acting like the first?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Trailer somehow flew under my radar. Very interesting.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
Very good! BtA is definitely a favorite of mine. Will this next chapter have voice acting like the first?

That is our goal, so it most likely will! :)
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

YESSSSSSS!
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan