Author Topic: [Release] Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1 - Voice Acted  (Read 22952 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: [Release] Fall of Epsilon Pegasi - Voice Acted
so far so good :yes:

a few things to get fix:
mission 4 lacks debriefing
Spoiler:
the one where you destroy the rook.
mission 7 stage 1 briefing wav file includes a speech of a previous mission, seems you forgot to cut that part from the original audio file.

Aside from that, everything else seems quite correct.
el hombre vicio...

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
so far so good :yes:

a few things to get fix:
mission 4 lacks debriefing
Spoiler:
the one where you destroy the rook.
mission 7 stage 1 briefing wav file includes a speech of a previous mission, seems you forgot to cut that part from the original audio file.

Aside from that, everything else seems quite correct.

thank you for the feedback, i will change that problem with misssion 7 :)
mission 4 is intended that way i'd say, after all there is no need for a debriefing as everything is said in the following missions briefing
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:48:14 pm by fightermedic »
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
mission 4 is intended that way i'd say, after all there is no need for a debriefing as everything is said in the following missions briefing

true, I just pointed it out because the default string displayed by fs "no debriefing for mission x" makes it look like a bug, even a simple 2 or 3 word line would be best than that IMO.
I'll report back if I find anything else.
el hombre vicio...

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am

true, I just pointed it out because the default string displayed by fs "no debriefing for mission x" makes it look like a bug, even a simple 2 or 3 word line would be best than that IMO.
I'll report back if I find anything else.

good point
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline qwadtep

I for one liked Alpha 2's acting. Does a good job of making his dialogue with Prickles come across as friendly teasing. I think if you played him too seriously, he'd just be an asshole.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Hornet/Tornado mixup. 6th Fleet is struggling logistically; maybe they just decided keeping their remaining strike craft armed and intact to be more important than keeping an early Tornado test batch under wraps or something. It's not like you can rearm in the second mission.

The cruisers helping destroy the Rook never fired any beams. I never thought to check if they were being disarmed or simply broken before I had the chance to take out the Rook's forward turrets but it kind of defeats the point of them being there.

Oddly enough, when I ordered all fighters to attack the Rook on that mission, it fired away. I think you actually command it...for some reason. :P

Alpha 2 is a Bavarian  :D :D :lol: :lol:

no way you could have guessed that!
who told you????

;)

@Alex Heartnet, you might just be right  :ick: i will change that

thanks to the guy who highlighted this btw

I knew it.  :D :D :D :p :p

Because I am a Bavarian, and every guy in my class speaks English like him. ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 11:54:27 am by TheGardinator »
I am sleeping very well in my qietschie Bettgestell :D
-------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Govenator

• You have been targeted for termination!
Re: [Release] Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1 - Voice Acted
I enjoyed the campaign.  I especially like the end battle.  It had lots of ships and kept you on the edge of your seat.