Author Topic: Freespace 2 Special Podcast Today with Folks Who Worked Directly On The Game!  (Read 7548 times)

Freespace 2 Special Podcast Today with Folks Who Worked Directly On The Game!
Hey guys, Brian from Space Game Junkie here! I'm writing to let y'all know today I'm going to have a special episode of our weekly podcast with four of the folks who worked directly on Freespace 2, namely Adam Pletcher, Mike Kulas, Dave Baranec and Jason Scott and we'll be streaming it live to Twitch at 1:30 PM Pacific! This post has all the details!

http://www.spacegamejunkie.com/podcasts/special-podcast-today-freespace-2-talk-creators-omg/

If y'all wanna watch or try to get questions in, either hit me up here or during the stream. Hope to see y'all there!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Re: Freespace 2 Special Podcast Today with Folks Who Worked Directly On The Game!
Cool, going to try and tune in

edit:
also posted to FB and reddit
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 02:37:58 pm by headdie »
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Freespace 2 Special Podcast Today with Folks Who Worked Directly On The Game!
I'm in for that! Hopefully the kids take a long nap today. :)
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
and they are live
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Caught the tail end, will have to go back and watch the VOD, but sounded like a great time from what I heard! Hoping next time we can get more notice! ;)
I am a revolutionary.

Offline CKid

yeah, I missed the first 10 or so minutes (even rushed home from work) but still heard most of it. I loved the stream.  :yes:
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Thanks for watching/listening guys! I was sooooo super nervous. I mean these guys are rock stars to me. But they wanna do more! OMG!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Wow!  Epic highlight posted.  Well done getting all four of these guys together!  I will certainly view this at my first opportunity.

Online Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Did anyone save it?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions

Offline Snarks

This needs to be archived, a treasure for future HLPers.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Just had a listen through, pretty cool. :yes:
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Just listened to the twitch as my computer wouldnt stream it properly, awesome stuff and would love to see a follow up as suggested.

I'll hopefully have the audio/youtube version up today, if that helps folks with slower connections.

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
If it's ok with you I've created an audio file from the video. It can be streamed online or downloaded @ http://sectorgame.com/fsfiles/?dir=uploads/Uploads%20%28for%20FTP%20users%29

FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Woohoo!  Thanks for organising the interview(s) Brian   :D
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline CT27

Can I link this thread to another forum I visit?  It has quite a few FS fans there too.

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Can I link this thread to another forum I visit?  It has quite a few FS fans there too.

of course you can :D

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Ooh, gotta give this a watch! :yes: