Author Topic: Upcoming models (The old Model Release Redux)  (Read 240348 times)

Re: Upcoming models (The old Model Release Redux)
Pair of mass drivers and a pair of heavy mass drivers for that solid THUNK feeling when you fire your guns  :)
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

A few updates, smoothed out the cockpit a bit, enlarged the domes, added some more detailing

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Nice. It could use a bit more missile mounts though, the original had 2 Javelins and 3 Darts.

They can all be fired from the same bay door.  I would put a second door behind the first, but that's taken up a lot of room that should be used for the engines.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Could you make a version with outer guns replaced with missile bays? It'd bring the loadout much more in-line with WC1 and would look nice to boot.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Very good. Exactly what I thought about. :yes:

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
So we have both old-school and refurbished Scimitars now. Both look awesome  :yes:
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Scooby, could you post a picture of the Warlock if you have one? You once mentioned it as a Confed dreadnought and I'm curious about how it'll look.

Its a long ways from being done and is already scaled down massively compared to this picture.  Also it's been sitting on the hard drive untouched since 2008.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Splendid, though could perhaps use a smaller bridge. I was thinking of something that would boast 6-8 Plasma Turrets, 2-3 Mk.III Plasma Cannons (those big, fixed front ones), 3-4 CSM quads, a load of other weaponry and tonnage and size similar to a Hvaar'kaan-class dreadnought. Sort of a more modern day replacement for the Confederation-class DNs.

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
So, it's been a couple weeks. Any news? :)
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Since I have to fix the texture bug Dragon found, plus a few others, plus the recent developments with rendering hud to texture, I've got full out with cockpits.... http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=84497.0

outside that kinda starting to play around with the Seagull

*GASP SHOCK* I actually have an update!!!

I've been working on something for deathadder recently, plus haven't had a whole lot of time, but.... here's an early WIP of the new seagull

That one reminds me on the Science variant of the Nebula-Class (USS Phoenix) from Star Trek: TNG.
Audio Converter of Enigma Campaign 2666:
http://enigma.de.to/

German translator of WC: Hostile Frontier:
http://www.ciinet.org/kevin/wchf/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FekLeyrTarg?feature=mhee

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Nice ;) Can I have one in Saga Textures?

Clear a sequel to the Venture :) SAR, Ewacs maybe ECM...many ways to use it.
Star Citizen No. 250

That one reminds me on the Science variant of the Nebula-Class (USS Phoenix) from Star Trek: TNG.
Funny you should say that, I've got a pick that looks exactly like that, made about 6 years ago. lol

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Finally, the Seagull. I've waited a loooong time for it. Looks great, BTW. :)