Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Using it, I reduced the size of my FS2 install from 129GB to 76GB.
Bloody hell...
Because it's not a trade-off; you can either fly at afterburner speeds indefinitely, or you can fly at afterburner speeds for a limited time. One of those is strictly better than the other.
Agreed. Everyone always talks about the supposed advantage, but nobody cares to remember the trade-off.
5400RPM?
Probably; it's been long enough that I can't recall the exact specifications, but it's almost certainly less than 7200 RPM.
General Discussion / Re: Need to free space on your HDD, but don't want to delete things?
« Last post by jr2 on November 18, 2017, 12:36:56 am »
With a slow harddrive, I actually see a decrease in load times (because there's less data to be read from the harddrive).

5400RPM?
Hop on the HLP Discord server and ask there.  Much faster.  Try the #scp channel, maybe?  Just ask in #general channel where to ask.  There's a bunch of people on now.
Gaming Discussion / Re: What are you playing right now?
« Last post by FrikgFeek on November 17, 2017, 11:24:24 pm »
Cardinal Spear actually got FSCRP'd somewhat recently(last year or thereabouts). It's still an unbalanced mess but it should be an overall improvement over the decade year old OG version.
I'm not sure which version you used but the more recent "restored" one should've been generally easier to configure for.
Site Support / Feedback / Re: Post-server move issues
« Last post by Goober5000 on November 17, 2017, 10:19:45 pm »
I don't think it has, but I have some information from Sandwich that might help me fix it.  Will take a look when I get a chance.
The Modding Workshop / Re: What are you working on?
« Last post by Goober5000 on November 17, 2017, 10:17:26 pm »
Some sort of refuelling station, or refinery?  It looks cool. :)  I especially like the last pylon placed at an angle.
With a slow harddrive, I actually see a decrease in load times (because there's less data to be read from the harddrive).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10