Author Topic: [SOLVED] FSPort 3.11 Training Stage 4 cannot continue  (Read 3059 times)

Offline affinty

[SOLVED] FSPort 3.11 Training Stage 4 cannot continue
Hi all, I've just started playing the FSPort 3.11 which I downloaded from here: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=58357.0 and configured manually, all was smooth until the game reaches Basic Training Stage 4 which teaches basic communication, countermeasures.

1. Target the Freighter 01
2. Call reinforcements
3. Disarm the target
4. Disable the target <-- At this point of the game, after disabling, the mission cannot progress, the instructor did not give further instructions, the game did not hang.  :confused:

Is there a way to solve this ?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:25:26 pm by affinty »

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Re: FSPort 3.11 Training Stage 4 cannot continue
Have you tried replaying the mission?

Offline affinty

Yes, I've replayed it twice and everytime after the reinforcement had disabled the Freighter 01 engines, the mission just does not proceed on no matter what I do.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
EDIT: Read the mission. Did you get an indicator message to have Epsilon wing Destroy the target after the engines were disabled?

If not, go ahead and order Epsilon to do so.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:21:39 pm by Zacam »
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline affinty

Thanks for the replies all ! Somehow, the mission works again, apparently during the first two replays, the wings did not disable ENGINE 3 on the freighter; leaving ENGINE 3 at 68%. On my thrid attempt, the wings finally disabled all engines and the further instructions is finally given. Hmm...I wonder why...

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: [SOLVED] FSPort 3.11 Training Stage 4 cannot continue
The game's AI is sometimes a bit wonky when they're being ordered to disable/disarm something.  You often have to give them a poke by re-issuing the order.