Author Topic: Rebel Galaxy free on GOG* (with your first purchase)  (Read 1248 times)

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Rebel Galaxy free on GOG* (with your first purchase)
GOG summer sale is here!  You get Rebel Galaxy free with your first purchase. 

I picked up X-Wing Alliance, hoping to have better luck with he GOG version than with my ancient 2d hand CD.
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: Rebel Galaxy free on GOG* (with your first purchase)
Outland is also free on Steam for the time being.

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
GOG summer sale is here!  You get Rebel Galaxy free with your first purchase. 

I picked up X-Wing Alliance, hoping to have better luck with he GOG version than with my ancient 2d hand CD.
For what it's worth it works on my win7 64 bit computer, I did add the XWAupgrade patch though.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Rebel Galaxy is free with your first purchase of the GOG summer sale, if I understand correctly (it doesn't have to be your first purchase ever, just your first purchase from the sale).

Spent three bucks and got three games off my wishlist (Reigns, Downwell, and Rebel Galaxy).  That's not bad value-for-money.