Author Topic: "FreeSpace 2: Colossus" ?  (Read 6592 times)

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Re: "FreeSpace 2: Colossus" ?
He meant the debate has been settled, and there's no reason to keep talking at all.

Not that I agree...

Offline Zoltan

Then you have a different version  :rolleyes:

Seriously WTF? Grow up, please. You thought that you might have the game of the year edition, and I was attempting to tell you that you didn't. I was not trying to start an argument. Roll your god damn eyes elsewhere.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx

Freespace 2: Colossus is the sorta demo that includes act 1 of FS2 (AKA the hammerhead, raven, and suicide kings missions) and was bundled up with this really good logitech force-feedback joystick that, incidentely, doesn't work with freespace. it makes the game stall up to the point were you have to cut your comps power.
the Colossus demo is what got me started in FS.  :)
The joystick was the logitech Wingman Force 3D.  i got it and it came with FS2: Collossus.  However the joystick worked perfectly, and continues to do so for me, on 2 seperate computers

maneuverable ? pfffft. Look at the Basilisk or Aeshma (i think thats how its spelt) . I dont know what class of fighters they are (Heavy assault), but they fly like a retarded seagull.

Freespace 2: Colossus is the sorta demo that includes act 1 of FS2 (AKA the hammerhead, raven, and suicide kings missions) and was bundled up with this really good logitech force-feedback joystick that, incidentely, doesn't work with freespace. it makes the game stall up to the point were you have to cut your comps power.
the Colossus demo is what got me started in FS.  :)

The joystick was the logitech Wingman Force 3D.  i got it and it came with FS2: Collossus.  However the joystick worked perfectly, and continues to do so for me, on 2 seperate computers
Same here, sept i was 9 years old when i got it. That means it met the inevitable fate of me getting pissed and chucking it accross the room, breaking it completely.

But now, being 13, i know a lot better :D and i got a logitech attack 3.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.