Author Topic: Black Water Ops Voice acting  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
Black Water Ops Voice acting
demo voice acting
Oki buddies...I have started work on the voices for the BWO demo. There are not much big parts but quite a few with few lines. Oki...now actors are needed. If you volunteer to voice act, please send me a sample saying the following line, to me:

"Alpha wing, get in position. Beta wing, cover us. No one to be left, get them all".

Please record this line in 44 Khz, 16 bits, MONO(!!!!) and then send it via mail to me. My eMail addy for this is

[email protected] ...

And I have the feeling that finding an actress for Alpha 2 is again a very hard act. So please start now asking your female relatives and friends to voice act for BWO.

Note: the people who already acted for TBP or IFH don't need to send me samples. Just an eMail saying me that you want to record is enough then.

Oki...now send me samples. The sooner I have em, the sooner I will ship scripts out, the sooner the BWO demo will be released.

HAMLET RULEZ!!

Last edited by Black Sheep 2000 on 07-25-2002 at 02:47 PM

I found this on the BWO Forum on the VW.  Thought I'd bring attention to it.  Hopefully this helps Black Sheep to recruit some folk.  I'll get right on my sample.  This is good!  Help them, so we can get it that much sonner.
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002