Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3028158 times)

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Asante Sana Squash Banana.
****, it's 2:23 AM and I've gotta get up at 8:00 AM :( Dammit, Scotty! j/k, it's not your responsibility whether I piss away my time trying to argue with you.

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
That's horrible, FireSpawn. My condolences to you.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Thanks guys, but the kicker is that i don't really feel anything for it. I've not interacted with the guy at all since i was seven. It just fees like when a distant family member who's name you struggle to put to a face, dies. you feel bad for those close to them, but not really for yourself. In my eyes, the guy has been dead to me since i was 10.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Nothing wrong with that Bro. 
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Well thats fair enough, unfortunately life is like that.  You take care of yourself man
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Going along to the clinic for blood tests this week, part of me is certain there's nothing to worry about, but I felt it would be better to put that judgement into the hands of someone who can say with a little more certainty.

Offline Sololop

I'm working. For money. I haven't earned money since the end of May. (Career changing strategies should be thought out a tiny bit more carefully)

Many, many bill collectors are going to breathe a sigh of relief when I actually can pay them in two weeks. Including my family which has been preventing me from bouncing my rent.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Sigh of relief? Yeah right. Debt collectors want you to stay in debt.

Or did you mean the people you owe directly?

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
Current nightmare: 24 Pins and why they hate us!

Stupid mobo 24 pin ATX connector won't click. Thought I'd gotten it done the first time and had a minor incident of the USB plugs going dead for a moment until I shut it down and looked at the innards. After struggling for fifteen minutes and cutting up my fingers, I threw up my hands and bought an extender on Amazon. Then, my prized gaming mouse vomited its innards and ceased to function.

Screw you karma, I'm going to get some lemons and make you take that karma back!
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Sololop

Offline LHN91

Unfortunately it looks like he didn't survive - passed away in hospital.

Also looks like the lockdown (at least at the Rideau Centre) has been lifted.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Was seeing a lot of folks I know talking about that (they live/work in the same area)

I've also come to realize that certain choices I have made or that my emotions have concluded to have left me with certain drawbacks
And that is my having to come to terms that on any sort of intimate level of relationships, ie girlfriend, marriage, love, whatever associated with that... is something I will never be able to have. Least not one that is healthy

Part one of that is the feelings I have for another will never just go away since they'll always be a big part of my life, and they'll always come first over anyone else. Hardly fair for anyone else who tries to be intimate with I as I won't be able to give them my all, ever.

And part two being is the fact that since I am as screwed up as I am, out of principal of putting others before myself, I can't subject people to that

Really no idea how to approach this line of thought, but at least I recognize the possible self destructing properties of it and am at least going to you guys for some advice

EDIT: Talked it out with person in question... things well... they're uneasy now. Probably should've just stayed quiet, but then I'd just be lying to them. Lying for their benefit sure, but I couldn't do that. I was keeping her from being able to move on from stuff and every time I talk about certain discomforts, it makes her hesitate about it all. Some unpleasant realizations later, I told her to ignore how what she does affects me, to ignore it for the sake of her being able to be happy without me bringing that down

Probably just killed a good thing after reconnecting not long ago as now it seems like the whole us being best friends has taken a hit down to just sort of friends

She'll benefit out of it, guess that's a silver lining.

I feel like ****, pathetic and that I deserved it because afterall I caused it

I don't think I have the capacity to be happy with myself anymore. Personal accomplishments be damned, big or small they mean jack to me now. How the hell am I supposed to cope with this ****?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:21:43 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Sololop

One simple mistake... Had a car accident (Nobody was injured thankfully) but it is too expensive to pay on my own, so it will go through Insurance. I very well could have just jeopardized by new career choice with this. (Transportation industry.)

**** :(

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
I place this firmly in the category of inane Internet oddities not to get worked  about, but it was so strange I just have to write about it.

A fellow who has followed me on Twitter damn near since I started my account seemingly lost his mind tonight because my account is quasi-anaonymous. this is not a change - it has always been this way.

After I dared to post a glib comment about the pathetic CNN coverage of the Ottawa shooting, he went off in a serious of over a dozen very infantile and insulting tweets that basically all hinted at the theme that I was missing important man bits because of the account anonymity, and that he doesn't have any interest in accounts that are anonymous.  when I mentioned he followed me and has never had an objection before, it just got weirder, and he ignored my reasons why maintaining anonymity is important before retweeting the start of them and then unfollowing.

Is it a full moon in Western North America right now?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter
[snip weird internet stuff]

No, it's actually the opposite--a new moon.
----
My Bandcamp | Discord: Kopachris#0001 | My GitHub

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Was seeing a lot of folks I know talking about that (they live/work in the same area)

I've also come to realize that certain choices I have made or that my emotions have concluded to have left me with certain drawbacks
And that is my having to come to terms that on any sort of intimate level of relationships, ie girlfriend, marriage, love, whatever associated with that... is something I will never be able to have. Least not one that is healthy

Part one of that is the feelings I have for another will never just go away since they'll always be a big part of my life, and they'll always come first over anyone else. Hardly fair for anyone else who tries to be intimate with I as I won't be able to give them my all, ever.

And part two being is the fact that since I am as screwed up as I am, out of principal of putting others before myself, I can't subject people to that

Really no idea how to approach this line of thought, but at least I recognize the possible self destructing properties of it and am at least going to you guys for some advice

EDIT: Talked it out with person in question... things well... they're uneasy now. Probably should've just stayed quiet, but then I'd just be lying to them. Lying for their benefit sure, but I couldn't do that. I was keeping her from being able to move on from stuff and every time I talk about certain discomforts, it makes her hesitate about it all. Some unpleasant realizations later, I told her to ignore how what she does affects me, to ignore it for the sake of her being able to be happy without me bringing that down

Probably just killed a good thing after reconnecting not long ago as now it seems like the whole us being best friends has taken a hit down to just sort of friends

I don't think I have the capacity to be happy with myself anymore. Personal accomplishments be damned, big or small they mean jack to me now. How the hell am I supposed to cope with this ****?

That's rough, man. I'm not sure if I can give any good advice, having never been there before, but you have my sympathy.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Sololop

After reading this... I can only say one thing really. Whenever I feel like my life has taken a sharp turn to the worse, I merely think back to how I was maybe, 5 years ago... I might not have been happier, but things were very, very different. I can't say with any certainty what 5 years in the future will be like for me.

Therefore, it may suck now, but it could very well be very different in the future, almost like a whole new life. It's something worth considering, at least.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Came a cross a particularly non-**** reddit post that might help you: Ignore the length, it's a wall you should read.

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
I place this firmly in the category of inane Internet oddities not to get worked  about, but it was so strange I just have to write about it.

A fellow who has followed me on Twitter damn near since I started my account seemingly lost his mind tonight because my account is quasi-anaonymous. this is not a change - it has always been this way.

After I dared to post a glib comment about the pathetic CNN coverage of the Ottawa shooting, he went off in a serious of over a dozen very infantile and insulting tweets that basically all hinted at the theme that I was missing important man bits because of the account anonymity, and that he doesn't have any interest in accounts that are anonymous.  when I mentioned he followed me and has never had an objection before, it just got weirder, and he ignored my reasons why maintaining anonymity is important before retweeting the start of them and then unfollowing.

Like me, attempting intelligent conversation on Twitter is impossible.

But yeah, the shootings were some pretty crazy ****. So, how will Canada react? We can only wait and see.
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.