I said... And I did what I said. Hi-poly "reincarnation" of well known SCv Scylla corvette straight to your hands >>>DOWNLOAD<<<
- Two versions of SCv Scylla: Version from Mystery Project with more turrets and 3 spinal medium beams and destroyable navigation subsystem, and requested drag-and-drop replacement for Scylla in Inferno R1. This one might not be compatible with Scylla used in Project Outreach and Tides of Darkness.
- Hi-res textures
- Medium shivan beam
- Some test mission
Special thanks to:
- The Dagger - For help with baking the texture
- Col.Hornet - Table and suggestions
- Original autor - I have no idea who made low-poly Scylla, but he was great!
- FreeSpaceKing - Parts of textures.
May I ask some Wiki Contributor to do his magic?
I was working on TFg Vengeance, but in my current situation, I realised that this might be a better choice for now... So status of the Vengeance is "frozen", but not abandoned.
I realised something more - I need some new skills. After studing HTL Akrotiri and models of some of our senior modelers, I modeled my first shivan ship. Ladies and gentelmens, the Scylla:scylla
(View in 3D
Obviously a WiP and I think I can turn it into some real beauty. I just need some advices from you, guys.
- Firstly: Eye of some senior modeler with experiance with shivan ships to give this noob [me
] some advices about modelling alien ships.
- Secondly: What details do you want to see on HTL Scylla? I never modeled anything shivan before and TBH I have no idea for details.