Author Topic: Can't run in fullscreen?  (Read 6748 times)

Offline Raiden

• Vassago's Dirge fanboy
    • Ministry of Truth
Can't run in fullscreen?
Hey guys, don't think I've seen anyone mention this issue so I think it's something I'm messing up on my end, basically when I run the game it's like it's running in windowed mode, with the top bar of the window visible and the bottom of the screen cut off. Is there something I'm missing here as I can't seem to figure out how to get it to run fullscreen.  Thanks in advance for helping a n00b
/logic/reason/faith/tradition/knowledge/rhythm/space/religion/
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
Eagerly Awaiting: Titanfall
I write for god is in the tv. I blog at Ministry of Truth.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: Can't run in fullscreen?
If you look under troubleshooting in on the Advanced Setting tab. Uncheck "run in window".
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Raiden

• Vassago's Dirge fanboy
    • Ministry of Truth
Thank you Iss  :)
/logic/reason/faith/tradition/knowledge/rhythm/space/religion/
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3
Eagerly Awaiting: Titanfall
I write for god is in the tv. I blog at Ministry of Truth.

Offline tryfon

Hi, I am running Diaspora in Ubuntu 12.10 but it always launches in windowed mode, even though "Run in Window" option is not selected. Any suggestions?

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
This isn't a "good" solution, but you could try manually editing and removing "-window" from both these files (if they exist)

1) ~/.fs2_open/data/cmdline_fso.cfg
2) </path/to/diaspora/data/cmdline_fso.cfg>

Note: when I say it isn't good, wxlauncher may put the flag back if you run it & press "play"...
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...