Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59087 times)

Offline CT27

Your call, but if you want to play them chronologically, STL Origins comes before the main STL campaign.

It's been some time since I played any STL, but IIRC the Lucifer mission was part of STL:Origins.  Will you be including Origins as part of Season 3?

Yes

Your call, but if you want to play them chronologically, STL Origins comes before the main STL campaign.

Thats what im planning to do its better in that way.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Hm...If you plan on doing various campaigns you're gonna have your hands full. For starters, there's plenty of campaigns to go around.
Another problem is that chronologicaly, they are all over the place.
But if you want to go that route, go ahead. Might be interesting.

FYI - Flames of War takes place during the second shivan war, while the second part is 25 years after Capella
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Hm...If you plan on doing various campaigns you're gonna have your hands full. For starters, there's plenty of campaigns to go around.
Another problem is that chronologicaly, they are all over the place.
But if you want to go that route, go ahead. Might be interesting.

FYI - Flames of War takes place during the second shivan war, while the second part is 25 years after Capella

thanks ill look into Flames of War.

Yea what im trying to build myself is a time line with the links of the campaigns so i can keep track and prepare for the series if any of all possible, just really don't have the time.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Don't forget down the line to follow the "prequel" rule, and do The Unification War, chapter of the "Terran-Vasudan War Project"  :)
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline CT27

"Destiny Of Peace" takes place a little after FS1 (maybe a little after STR).

Someone build me a timeline lmao   :D

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Someone build me a timeline lmao   :D

I already did. :p

If you want to do a series with an internally consistent timeline, then you should do FS1 -> Silent Threat: Reborn -> Shrouding the Light -> Shrouding the Light: Origins -> Operation Templar -> FS2.  Other campaigns, such as Awakenings and Destiny of Peace -- as good as they are -- are not compatible due to plot, story, and date contradictions.

You can also add Echo Gate between ST:R and STL; Echo Gate actually takes place simultaneously with ST:R's first act.  That's the longest timeline where everything is self-consistent.  (Of course, if you want to go in strict chronological order you should do STL:O before STL, as CT27 pointed out.)

The second-longest self-consistent timeline is Cold Element, which goes FS1 -> Aftermath -> FS2 -> Derelict -> Warzone -> Twilight.  (BWO would come next if the team ever gets around to releasing it.)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:47:05 pm by Goober5000 »

Offline CT27

If you want to play campaigns in chronological order, fyi (even though it doesn't take place in the official timeline) "Destiny Of Peace" takes place in October 2335.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
The second-longest self-consistent timeline is Cold Element, which goes FS1 -> Aftermath -> FS2 -> Derelict -> Warzone -> Twilight.  (BWO would come next if the team ever gets around to releasing it.)

FS1 -> ST:R -> FS2 -> Vassago's Dirge -> Transcend -> Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius -> Blue Planet: War in Heaven

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I stand corrected.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
FS1 -> ST:R -> FS2 -> Vassago's Dirge -> Transcend -> Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius -> Blue Planet: War in Heaven

So we've made it official!

Thanks everyone for y'all help, first episode of the new season will be coming up this following week thanks for your patience hope y'all enjoy.

-Cya

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Shouldn't Sync also be in there?  It is part of the same timeline as Transcend after all.

The first Episode of Season 3 Shrouding the light hope yall enjoy.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Awesome! Keep it up!  :yes: