Author Topic: Preview video: TANKS A LOT AXEM  (Read 6248 times)

Offline crizza

Offline -Sara-

Re: Preview video: TANKS A LOT AXEM
That's refreshing.

This would also be fun if such an interface could be used for some sort of subsystem priority system , where you get a top-view camera such as this one and click all the subsystems (or markers representing subsystems) of your current target and all allies would then know which systems to attack and which to ignore, or to coordinate a Trebuchet cluster / strike.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:29:34 pm by -Sara- »
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline -Norbert-

I just watched that video with "Icarus" as music, then I restarted my winamp and out of the 3728 songs that I have in my playlist it was "Icarus 2" that started up. Lol  :lol:

Offline -Sara-

I just watched that video with "Icarus" as music, then I restarted my winamp and out of the 3728 songs that I have in my playlist it was "Icarus 2" that started up. Lol  :lol:

It's the Random Number Generating Deity, he's giving you an omen.  :lol:
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I may or may not have screamed, both inwardly and outwardly.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Snarks

Wow.

Also, does that mean we'll get to see some JAD shenanigans, on the ground?

I believe the other filter besides film grain would have to be a scan lines filter.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

I gotta say that this is ideal for being able to make levels planetside much more interesting and controllable. I also see big potential for using the tactical overlay to get a quick overview for the attacker's side, as well.

EDIT: Hope this isn't considered a necro - I think it's still very relevant and interesting enough to bump at any rate.
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

A test video from Axem's work on the tank deployment interface for 'Eyes in the Storm'.

Would it be possible to have the occupied and the unused platform labels be in different colors? It would make them easier to tell apart :)