Author Topic: 3.6.18 Multiplayer Setup, Schedule, and other Info V0.9 CURRENT AS OF Aug 19TH  (Read 144027 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: 3.6.10 Multiplayer Setup, Schedule, and other Info V0.9 CURRENT AS OF JULY 19TH
The router is most likely the issue then. 

Try the serial number on the bottom of the router or no user and admin as the pw.  You can also look up how to reset the router which will reset the password to a default like the examples above.  Just check the manufacturers website. 

No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Re: 3.6.10 Multiplayer Setup, Schedule, and other Info V0.9 CURRENT AS OF JULY 19TH
Fubar comes to the resque once again  :D I'll try that .
AN S&M VERSION OF STAR TREK: BEAT ME UP SCOTTY!

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Hard reset!  Then it's the factory pass usually printed on the bottom.  Of course you'd have to reprogram all your settings on it again.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Is there anybody out there? Whenever I log in, I see no one! Are games still going? Am I doing something wrong?
Just in case, this is my FreeSpace configuration:
FS2_Open 3.6.10
Mediavps 3.6.10
FS2_Launcher for Mac 3.1
PXO Enabled
No IP-Specific servers
Forum: 134th Barracudas
PXO: Rael

Try organising your games, swing by IRC and tell people you're up for a game/ask if anyone wants to play, you'll have better luck.
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Thanks for help! I'll keep that in mind ;)
It's sooo sad to see the lobby empty...
Forum: 134th Barracudas
PXO: Rael

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Heya, That's exactly the same problem I've been havin! I host games..., and noone comes! I am hosting today now as well as this Sat at 9pm GMT. Come alone! Bring any friends! :-)
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Having a match tonight. We'll be going for about another 1-2 hours. Hopefully some of you can make it on such short notice. :)
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Re: 3.6.10 Multiplayer Setup, Schedule, and other Info V0.9 CURRENT AS OF JULY 1
Same with me. Which IRC server and channel I'm supposed to join in order to find other FS2Gamers? (26.03.2010)

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
#hard-light on irc.esper.net

Link to a mibbit widget to that room is in my sig.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I think the issue here is the term IRC channel.  The FS2 Lobby is an IRC channel but can only be used through FS2.  This should always be referred to as the Lobby.  Then you have the HLP IRC channel which can be accessed via IRC client.  Link to that is on the menu bar at the top of this forum.  You can also go to channel #MULTI as well as #HLP.  This is where you will normally find people who might be up for a game.  

Hopefully one of these days enough people will be playing again that just going to the Lobby will be enough.  
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

3.6.12 Multiplayer Setup this Wednesday 6pm GMT
Will be online for an FS2 Multi this Wednesday, 6pm GMT. Hope someone will join me. Let's meet on #HLP Channel. I will be using the 3.6.12 sse2 build!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:59:29 am by Zaderack »

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I will try to be around then, and may be able to get 2 other people, however, I can't at the moment guarantee anything.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Try to use the inferno builds for multi please, I wont be back in time for 6, I might turn up a bit late but I'll probably be up for a game or two when I do.
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
i will be around around 8pm gmt and as QD said please use an inferno build preferably the 3.6.12 rc2; later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Re: 3.6.10 Multiplayer Setup, Schedule, and other Info V0.9 CURRENT AS OF JULY 1
O.k. Bad luck. Can't be on tomorrow (wednesday) :mad:. But i can be there tonight (6 GMT) and on thursday (6 GMT). Hope to meet someone!  :nod:

Trivia question, do you guys still play online? if so how do I get to the online from my computer? No firewall router firewall turned off, NOD 32 A/V running
All vista problems can be corrected, by upgrading to XP

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Except for following the instructions in the first post getting 3.6.12 RC2 Inferno from the SCP forum is about all.  Unfortunately FS2netD  server is down at the moment so playing online is only possible via direct IP at the moment.  Hopefully it will be back up shortly. 

Okay, can someone please tell me what GMT is? Would that be UTC-0 or what?
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Currently "GMT" is BST which is GMT+1 so UTC+1 atm, but yea, it's +0 in the winter.