Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
Gaming Discussion / Re: Enioch's naval shenanigans - RTW as Germany - [Image Heavy!]
« Last post by TechnoD11 on October 16, 2017, 10:54:38 pm »
Hey Enioch,
Just wanted to thank you for the regular updates on this series. As an engineering student buried under a lot of work, taking a break every once in a while to read your interesting saga has reduced my own stress and given me something to look forward to in the evening. Keep up the good work and Erobere die Meere!
FS2 Open Tools / Re: [Preview] Knossos 0.5.3
« Last post by ngld on October 16, 2017, 10:18:53 pm »
The "install retail" button? I removed it because I didn't think fit in there. You should be able trigger the same dialog by installing the MediaVPs.
If you want to restore the button, open html/templates/kn-devel-page.vue, search for "INSTALL RETAIL" and remove the comment markers ("<!--" and "-->") in that line.
FS2 Open Tools / Re: [Preview] Knossos 0.5.3
« Last post by mjn.mixael on October 16, 2017, 10:14:54 pm »
Where'd the install FS2 button go?

I was finally prompted to install FS2 when trying to install BP complete. I'm assuming you don't have any sort of "first run" prompt right now?

I also noticed that it did not fetch the mod list upon first boot. I had to hit Refresh. Might want to adjust that to make sure it updates the list when it's run?
Blue Planet / Re: Music donation
« Last post by XeoXeniro on October 16, 2017, 09:43:30 pm »
 :D Been a while. I have been listening to much NewRetroWave on Youtube and had many vibes of FreeSpace 2 era music with the synth music, but not that Blue Planet vibe. I do remember some 'clam' music or even introspect during some dialog between characters in game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWuVg-Z7v4w thought this would be something to work with. The :53 marker really think it fits with Blue Planet for the dialog window before a mission briefing.
The Modding Workshop / Re: [WIP] Creatures of the Abyss
« Last post by Kestrellius on October 16, 2017, 09:01:28 pm »
Hmm, color me intrigued.
Diaspora Tech Help / game suddenly wont launch in 4k resolution
« Last post by joshtb86 on October 16, 2017, 08:55:47 pm »
game suddenly wont launch in 4k - launches in 1024x768 no matter what settings i pick in the wx launcher

any assistance?
Wings of Dawn / Re: A WoD dev blog
« Last post by Commander Zane on October 16, 2017, 07:35:33 pm »
Aw yiss it's Misu! And a new character for the Guardian Angel.

The Kaze seems like it'll be even more fun to fly now.
General Discussion / Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi 2nd trailer
« Last post by Mongoose on October 16, 2017, 07:33:56 pm »
Yes, essentially all movies have flaws.  What a shocking revelation.  However, you've made absolutely no case that this particular movie's flaws are a notable detriment to its overall quality, instead accusing us of "not seeing them."  What exactly were you hoping to achieve here?
General Discussion / Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi 2nd trailer
« Last post by technopredator on October 16, 2017, 07:00:30 pm »
It's not the claiming, it's the accusation I made saying they didn't saw the flaws, movies have flaws, that you don't see it, doesn't mean you're immune to the accusation of not seeing them, and I provided anyway a honest trailer video, but you still want me to give my thoughts on it, well tough, I don't care what you or anyone else here wants it, you won't get it, insisting for the 4th time after I gave you some input, that's really irritating, go read all the posts I made before posting, how about that? stop being crybabies about it
Wings of Dawn / Re: A WoD dev blog
« Last post by Spoon on October 16, 2017, 06:54:06 pm »
I dont like making these kind of posts, and it pains me to keep making them, but yeah, a release this year is definitely not happening.
There's just so much stuff to work on. Because making a quality game takes quality time. (Time I could probably better spend making a game I could actually make money off of, instead of modding for free for a dead game on a dead forum)

Have a whole minute of gameplay footage to ease the possible pain my incompetence may have caused you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >