Author Topic: New Rules  (Read 105802 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I like your new name ^..^

And lol@ everyone, especially TopAce and Blitzerland!
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
http://warpstorm.com/community/index.php?topic=8065.0

Whether it was part of the joke or not I dunno. But an0n posted to the effect he was trying to hack back into his old account.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I would have hoped that any password for the sole (spare the Announcements/ HoJ) admin user would be something a bit more sensible than could be taken from a dictionary file (i.e. alphanumeric alternating case password); so I doubt an0n could hack in anyways, even if he tried.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
So this whole thing was a joke? I had no idea. I honestly would not have put it past Anon to pull a stunt like that if he was angry enough. :p
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
if this was a joke ... id like to have the TBP forums back now and TAP too
I hate My signature!

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
Are we keeping the pirate member status system? Because we're all still buccaneers and corsairs and so-on.
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Ford Prefect
Are we keeping the pirate member status system? Because we're all still buccaneers and corsairs and so-on.

:doubt: .....Gooober!!! :lol:

And just to reassure everyone worried about hosted project forums, we have a full backup from March 31st waiting to be restored. GS is being nice and responsive about our dynamic4 FTP password issue, and I expect to have things resolved.... err, in 12+ hours (next time I'm back home - a man's gotta work, y'know!).

Meantime, uhh.... get to know one another better! Yeah! Or FRED. FREDding's always good. :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

:wakka:

This was great. I just got back today. Noticed 90% of the Forum was missing, and found this trhead.

NICE! :yes::lol:
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Grey Wolf

I actually rather like the cleaner look. Unfortunate we can't keep this and the other forums.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
I'm a Corsair anyway. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.