Author Topic: New Rules  (Read 105798 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Still April 1st here in the States.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Okay, what's very strange is the fact that Styxx is still acting like this was real. Surely they're not this banal?
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

This isn't a joke. Look at the announcement Styxx just made. The HLP staff wouldn't do this, they have a far better sense of humor. This is just...scary.

And now we have to do a 6-month restore. All those posts I made...gone. All the finished campaigns...history. No more derilect re-release, no more Sync....

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! :mad:

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
i think an0n is goin by whenever he feels like it.
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Guys, I think it'll be a while.  Besides, April Fools was done at lunchtime.
[V] for FS3!

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by Blitzerland
This ain't a joke. Look at th'announcement Styxx just made. The HLP staff wouldn't do this, they have a far better sense o' humor. This be just...scary.

And now we have t'do a 6-month restore. All those posts I made...gone. All th'finished campaigns...history. No more derilect re-release, nay more Sync....

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! :mad:

Actually, they would. They usually are th'ones behind th'AFD jokes here.

The forums disappearin' are simple t'fix. They simply unhide th'forums, an' everythin' will be aft t'normal. SCP files are on another site, anyway, as are all th'other download links t'every other campaign.

If ye don't believe me, NW an' GTD Wolf were still accessible after they were closed down, though th'post counts suffered with their closing.

And, just in the event that you were panicking, the Campaigns forum is still there. SCP is the only forum that got deleted out of the Freespace section.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 05:58:37 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
The thin' is, this community lives an' dies by its forum.  Unfortunately, real or not, th'damage done today may be too great t'fix.  Oh, and the forums are gone.  Post counts wouldn't be decrimenting if they were just being hidden.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 06:06:51 pm by 570 »
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
All of BWO's data has been lost due to this hacking.

Unless restored, the campaign will most likely be postponed indefinately.

Not an April Fool's joke I'm afraid.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
They shouldn't have banned me when they knew I was joking around.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Nuclear1

Jesus... so this is it.

Well, I'm moving to Game Warden...

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
an0n, this really isn't funny.  You're destroying a lot more here than a forum.  Of course, you've never been one to take heed to others in any way, shape, or form, so I honestly don't know why I'm bothering to type this up.  All I can say be that I'm extremely dissapointed.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 06:15:32 pm by 570 »
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
:sigh: the sad thing is that an0n has every right to say "I told you so."
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Yay! Rapture has finally arived!
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Originally posted by an0n
They shouldn't have banned me when they knew I was jokin' around.

And this be how ye get revenge? This be childish. You've ruined years o' work, an' crushed th'ambitions o' those what did NOTHING t'you. If ye're mad at the moderaters, hack them, not us. We didn't do anythin' t'you.

I really don't know what o make of all this...

Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

More like every right to say, "ph33r my wrath."
[V] for FS3!

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
ah, yeah. seriously folks. this one's going wrong the same way as the oracle riot did.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Originally posted by Blitzerland

And this be how ye get revenge? This be childish. You've ruined years o' work, an' crushed th'ambitions o' those what did NOTHING t'you. If ye're mad at th'moderaters, hack them, not us. We didn't do anythin' t'you.

You forget how annoyin' th'mass o' ye can be though. Think of it as collective revenge.

Too Long, Didn't Read

This day marks th'beginnin' o' tje end for th'Fs2 community. With HLP gone, th'rest o' community will stagnate an' decay.

You heard it from me, first.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
And with the last Bastion of Hope for Humanity, Derek Smart, or even worse, Sir William Gates III will finally purchase FS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YARR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!

Too Long, Didn't Read