Author Topic: Whoops...  (Read 17985 times)

Offline Nuclear1

...said the man with the title "Cyber-Catgirl" :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
What I find funny is the fact you've deadmined yourselves. So in theory...
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Inquisitor

Have I mentioned how much I hate April 1st?
No signature.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Originally posted by Inquisitor

But tell me it wouldn't be fun if it was for real. :lol:

Offline Nuclear1

Well, there go the rest of the hosted projects. My post count is nothing now.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Sigh, I login this morning on the 2nd of April and all this. Bit firghtened, but the fact I can't gain access to some of the forums when I had to check stuff... :(

Hopefully it will be over soon.

*Goes off to look closer for access to forums*

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Inquisitor
This was definately one of the stupidest pranks I've seen.  Beats the pants off me trying to censor the letter E (Which sadly didn't work)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
The pirate thing was enough. too many april fools jokes ruins it.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I wonder if the real an0n got a kick out of this.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Nuclear1

And Styxx's humorous announcement simply adds to the whole thing [/sarcasm

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
my post count... my beautiful post count... :(
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Nuclear1

Well, it would be a whole lot worse if they deleted the--*stops*

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by redsniper
I wonder an th'real an0n got a kick out o' this.

Some posts in the (now invisible) hosted projects subforums had a "quality" that only the real an0n could deliver....
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Now I'm starting to get worried. It's so easy to believe either way. The admins could've just used an0n's account to scare us mortals. Or an0n really has taken over and is posting with admin's accounts to keep up the charade of this being a joke. If this is for real it was quite clever of him to do it on April Fool's since a lot of people are sure it's a joke.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Grey Wolf

It's an0n. Just trust me on this.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Come to irc.sorcery.net, channel #nodewar .
-C

Offline Genryu

Given tha an0n's specialty is to srew over the admins when they **** up security by not looking closely at the sfilter they use, given that there's always a filter active on april 1st, and given that they pissed him off last time they banned him... I'd say there's more than a chance that it's really an0n and he's really doing this ****in idiocy of deleting forums...
Man is making better fool proof machines everyday. Nature is making bigger fools everyday. So far, Nature is winning.
- Albert Einstein
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?"
- Gandhi

Can someone explain to me what the hell happened here!?!?!?!
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

**** happened

....and postcounts decreased
Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

an0n is being an idiot, clear and simple. He ruined years of hard work by deleting all the hosted projects.