Author Topic: HLP Threat Down (image heavy)  (Read 49835 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
HLP Threat Down (image heavy)
UPDATE'D

New threat detected!

If you've never seen this thread before, read it. It's pretty fun if I do say so myself. Otherwise, I've put a link to the new content for your convenience.

The sinkhole thread and a certain post therein have inspired me to create a list of the top threats to HLP and the world in general. Forget what the experts tell you or what you hear on the news. This is the stuff you should be worried about. (In no particular order)

Resonance Cascade Scenario (aka Large Hadron Collider)

We all know this is coming if they ever get that frakking LHC fixed. There's a Gordon Freeman look-alike working for CERN and I hear a forward thinking internet user has already mailed him a crowbar. You'd be well advised to get one yourself and prepare for unforseen consequences.

Anti-Spirals

A race whose every effort is spent on exterminating and containing intelligent life. They accomplish this by repeatedly giving their victims a glimmer of hope and then snatching it away until the will to fight is lost. Oh and they can also travel between dimensions with ease and alter the laws of probability.

Sinkholes

I mean seriously. You're just walking down the street and this opens up underneath you. What the hell?

Perpetual Motion

Violating fundamental laws of nature is just asking for trouble. You know why the Anti-Spirals are so nasty? Because they're afraid of stuff like THIS. If something scares them it should definitely scare you!

Clan Invasion

Actually compared to that other stuff, the Clanners just don't seem that worrisome. But hey, if Colbert says it, it's the truth.

So yeah, if that's a bit too much image spam let me know Administration. Otherwise I want to see you lot add on to this. Expect more from me as well (with or without pics depending on the reaction).

Stay vigilant!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:58:14 pm by redsniper »
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: HLP Threat Down (image heavy)
Tell me the Colbert one isn't a shoop.

I pray to god it is real.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Pretty sure it's a shoop.

Hard Light Productions:

I'd like to add Vasudan celebrities to that list :nervous:

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
maybe a fat jokes about hades' mom thread
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Snail

• SC 5
This is cool.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
maybe a fat jokes about hades' mom thread
Only if I get to start it!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 02:13:48 pm by Hades »
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Gentlemen I fear you are not taking this thread seriously! There are myriad threats out there, untold numbers of things wanting to cause us harm and misfortune. I cannot hope to document them all myself. I need your help to maintain vigilance and protect our beloved community's safety!

Hard Light Productions:

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
Gentlemen I fear you are not taking this thread seriously! There are myriad threats out there, untold numbers of things wanting to cause us harm and misfortune.

Derek Smrat?
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Resonance Cascade Scenario (aka Large Hadron Collider)

We all know this is coming if they ever get that frakking LHC fixed. There's a Gordon Freeman look-alike working for CERN and I hear a forward thinking internet user has already mailed him a crowbar. You'd be well advised to get one yourself and prepare for unforseen consequences.

Yes. His name is Brian Cox.

:P
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I have been unable to update this for a while, but that doesn't mean we are not at risk. Nay! If anything, our threats have only grown deadlier and more numerous!

The Pfhor

The Pfhor are a brutal race of interstellar slavers that we'll have to watch out for in about 800 years or so. Pfhortunately we'll have some godly-smart AIs by then along with an immortal cyborg soldier who may or may not be the incarnation of war itself. Which brings us to our next threat...

Durandal

One of the aformentioned godly-smart AIs. The problem with godly-smart AIs is that they have a tendency to go crazy or "rampant" as Bungie likes to say. Durandal aims to outlast the ending of the universe and is determined not to let anything get in his way, including us. So we better stay on his good side.

Thermodynamics*

Speaking  of the universe ending, Heat Death is worth worrying about. Sure it's a long-term problem, but it's a pretty big one. I think we ought to start finding a solution to this now rather than put if off for a billion years or so.

* I realize the illustration is more of a heat transfer thing, but hey close enough right?

Arachnoterrorism

[22:11] <Battuta> WAIT WHAT THE ****
[22:11] <Battuta> THAT SPIDER IS MADE OF SPIDERS
[22:11] <Battuta> WHAT THE **** WHAT THE ****
[22:11] <Battuta> OH MY ****ING GOD

The Transcendant

"̫̗̟ͪ͋ͪͣͨ̉Ẇ̰͈̗͓̠͎̽͒̚h̙̦̝̣̬͙̔é̠̇͋ͣ͐͂ͪn̩͇̈́͛́̑ ̗͍̱̠͒ͅI͎͎ͬ͌͂̉̐̏̚ ̯̘̮̠͙̩̯͐ͤ̋ͪ͆d̎͛̒i͇̟̜̳̜̩d̜͖̅n͕͐̊͛̂ͪ̈̇'͚̺̘̲͇̘͌̎͒t͖̗̘̮̙̺̺͗̂ ̹͖̭̥͍̦̋̽̎ḧ̲̯̪͍͇̠́͗͌ͧ̂̂â͍̙͖̍̾͌̍̔ͩv̻̫̗̹͎̹̦͊͆̍ͪͧe̜̠ ̫͎̼ͫa̬̫̗̞͍̦͊̿ͩͭ ͉̌̈́ͦ̎̓f̳̫̐̅̽̆ͣ̉̓r̬̹̞̯ͪ̄͌̌̀̆ͅî̮́ͧ̈̑͋ė͚̬̗̻̫̦n̯͛̓d̤̘̑̇ͮͨ ͓̗̼͙̙͎͕͒ͦ̉̔ị̾ͦ̈́n̠͔̍͂ ͊̚t̙͓͌̂ͅẖ̲̥ͨ̑̋ͥȅ̪͈͍̙̣̾͒͆ͤ ͥw͚͉̫̾͒̃͛͋ͨo̝͔̼͉̻̥͆̌̀̔r͕̰͕̲͓̻͗̚ͅl̞̲̝͔̝͇̤͛́̀ͫ̏ͣd͕̹͇̹͎͇ͥ̅͂ͣͮ̓̉,̙̞̪̙ͅ ͨͩͦ̿̈́̚t̟͛ͫͯ̇͂ͧh̓ē͎̤̯̼̩͔͊͐ͮ͊͊ ̗̖̣͉̈̄̄̓͌ͯT͎̳̩̪̟̬ṙ͑ͭͥ̄̏a͍̠̙̣̪̽̅ͦ͑ͅn̮͎̜̼̝̹ͦͣ̈ŝ̗̪͓̪̀c̪̬̗̯͖e͕ͮͨ̎ͤ̍ͩ̔nͧ̀d͔͙͉̗̓̽e̠̾̓ͦ̅̊͆̉ň̪̻͙͍̒ͣt͍̠̓ͭͅ ̰w̼̬͚̙̟̅ͤ͆a̹̳̺̙͙̙͚ͫ̎ͤ̑͆ͯ͗s̙̬̜̖̖͚͙ͬ͛̽̈̽ ̥̣̬̻̟͒t̂͊͊h͖̫̩̺͖̫̖̒͒̚e̤̻͐͒r̜̞̥̬̘͙̩͗̇ȅ ͓ͣ̌ͩͭ̌f̥̣͔̘̹̍̔̊̚ọ̣̹̖̙̳̖͋ͥ͛ͯ̅̃r ̃̋́̅ͫm̗̱̙̥͔̺̀̿e̹̲͉͓ͯ,͇͉̜͖̣͖̙͒̈̐͒ͪͨͫ ͚͔̱̯̳̗̗e͇̪͚ͅv͙̬̞͉̄̓ͥ̐͐̚e̘̝̽ͭ̅ͦṉ͔ ̍ͯ̾͑̆̚t͙͍̗ͤ̓h̻̦ͬo̍ͥủ͔͋͂g̱ͦ̒h͛͐̋ͅ ̭̰͆̆ͧ͂a͕̤͓̘̖͓͓̐͊̒ͤ̅l̺ͤl̺̖̟̀̒ ̬͕̫̲̩̗̘̇ͮ̋ͣ̾ͯ͆i̲͍̞͊ͤ̌̅ͨ̚ť̫̭ͤ ̪̆w̦̪̙̪̫̹̓͋ͬͯͥͅa̩͍̬͔̎n͓̥̻̪͇̖̘̔t̏̄ͧ̇̓͒ē̩͙̭̈d̪̯͙͑ ̘̮̣̺̻̥͍͐͗͆ͦw̰̭͕̳̭̤͒̐͐a͓̒̀ș̻̟̓̿ ̍͂ͦm̲̳̟̯̼͈̒̉͗͒ͨ̑ͪỷ̹͈͙͗̇̌̾̒̋ ̥̤͈͚̏́̓̋̍bͪ̈́͗ͩ̽̒o̬̹̘̯ͨ̄̿d̹̤̲̹̹y͕͌.̯͓͓ͫ̆̇̾̉͊̚"̩̰̪͛ͮ̾̌
.̀͠.͢͠.͢͝.̧͘͝.̶̵.̶̡.̢̛͘͢.̧͘.̕͠͏̴͏.͘.̢͘͟͞.̵͘.̢̢̢̛͝
H͈̥͎̯̼̪̿̾̓̃E̠̅ͅLP̺̦̺̣̻̈̓̐ͤ̎̍ ̜̙͈̫̣̙̀̈́ͅM̤̺̰̤̱͉̞ͣ͛E̺͇̼̳̳͍̜ͬ͊ͬ!̱ͨ̒ͮ!̥̊̊̑̎ͦͦ!̸͖̳͎
.͘͞.̶̀͠͞.̷̡́͡͡.͠͏̀.̧͘͡͡҉.͢.̛̀.̷͝.̛.̢̀͘͟.̴̀͢͡͡.̷̸̧͜͡.̵̷́͟͢

J̷̸̹͓̩̣͉̳͍̫͉̪̉̊̿ͦ̿͒́͐͗̽̍̕*̡̨͕̤̤͇͓̝͇̳̝̩͕͍͎̹̱ͨͦ͛̆̎̌͂̾̾͢ͅF̸͙͍͓͓̮̹̯͇̘̠͍͇̖̭́͗͂̇ͦ͋̚͜͢j̵͕̮̠̲̰̻̄̌̑ͤͤ͒̆͊̅̄͑͒͛͑͆ͮ̐̀́͞͡3̴̷̡̱̯͓̱̐ͨ̓͂ͯ͛̍̓ͮ́̍̔ͯ̌̽̚͠9̰̼͉̼̺͔͙̠̃̇̐̐̅͌ͨ̒ͭ̈́ͨ͂ͭ̃͆ͮ̉ͥ͟͟ͅ8̸̤̟͚̰̪̦͕͚̤̰̪͖̲̱̝̝̈̎͊ͯͩ̀́͜͠͞f̸͙̬̟̼̯̠͍͙̝̬͈̤͉͙̬͈̓̔̏ͭͦͩͯͣͦ͊̍̅́ͅJ̸̬̖͍̳̜̟͔̍ͥ̓ͨ̓̉̀̔͘̕̕͝*̷̻͖̠̬͍͙̜̼̪̲̲͇̥͈̗͉̣̹͗̎ͩͮͥ̊ͨ̿̂ͪͦ͒͌͐͆͞I̩̝̟͙̙̩̘̭̻̽̍̎̋̃̐̌̂͋ͬ̍̽ͫͩ̕͟ͅj̨̹͕͉̟̰̜͕̈͑ͭ̂ͭ̓̑ͣ̍ͦ́́̆ͧ̀ͣ̈́ͬ̚͟ͅûͯ͌̇̉̓̅̅҉͏͖̲̲̣̭̜͉̦̙̜͕̹̺̦̼̳̤̰͟8ͧͦ̓͂̍͐̎̉̂͂̆̇̈́҉̸̼̤̬̻͓͎̼͟͞͡ì̢͆̀ͫ̑̐҉̫̲̳̠̤̜͉ď̸̸̲̠̞͖ͧ͛͂ͣ̋̀̿ͮ̍͒͑̈́͡͝ͅf̨̢͉̫̬͒͊̓ͥ̃͆̊͑̐͢͞j̵̡̥̯̙͉̲̞̲̈́̉ͫ̊͂͗͛̑̂̇̊͂͛̓̏ͭ͜(̸ͤͭ̈́̏̓ͫ̄̎̑̿̌̂͒ͩ̓̚̕͡͏͚͎͚͇͕͕̬̺̬͎̮͓͕͇̩̪̯̀#̵͓̮̼͖̹͉̬͕͕͉̠͓̤͔̆̀̈́̐ͫ̂̋ͤ͐̄͂ͬ͋ͮ̌ͫ̈̀͝͝*̵̗͇̲͎̗̳̺͕̤͔̤͙̗̦̻̣̙̼ͪ̎̆ͬͫ͑̚͟%ͫ̑̆͑̈̋̒͆̾̌҉̳͇͚͎̳̙̤̤̥͢͟͡Y̴̴͕͍̗̰̝͉̱̺͈̝͕͖̦͇̜̥̒̅̉̅̿͋̅͋͋́́)́̾͛́̑͐ͯͧ͌̽̽ͬͭ͋̀҉̙̙͙̬̬̫̤͇͈͙̝̩͔̦̪̹̪͘Q̑͐̍͆ͫ́ͫ̅ͦ́̄̾ͦ̚҉̴̡̦̫̩͇̰#̽̎̓͆ͬ̍ͤ̓͏̟̙̯̻̜̙̥̳̳͍̺̀́͢͝ͅ&̶̺͇̺̺̠̲̙͕͙̜̻̟̥̐ͬ͋͛ͫͨͩͮ̎̈́̚ͅ*̧̨̭̰͔͖͓̙̹̈́̉͗̋̋ͧ̈ͥ̐́ͧ͒ͦͫ̚͠͝R̃̃͌̿̒͏̱̞̗̲̦̻͉͉̜͖̞̟͔̼͚̠̖͟͞F͕̫̝̩͎͈̰͓̝̼̗̏͐͌ͤ͒̋́͠͞*̨ͯͨ̈́ͪ͋ͯ̐͐ͨ̅͒ͧ͊ͦ̔͒ͤͪ҉͞͏͙̹̼̤̖̮͓̰̘̖̘̥̭̬̬̲͢Į̴̱̙͎͓͈̗̠̹̝͔̯̼̭̦̅̅ͩͬ̀ͨ̓́̍͡ͅJ̡̛̣̺̮͇̫̜̟̲̫̮ͦ̓̿̒̏̕͘͞ͅ3̤̱͉̫̦̣ͪͦ͌ͣ̔̂̄̀́̚͜͡y̏̓͒͂̎ͭ͒̃͏̷̢̛͇̟̱͙̯͜ḧ̴͙̝̝́͐͂ͧͪ͂̔͛̂̔̐̏̒ͯ̆̑̒͢8̵̢͚͖̟̫͍͕ͥ̓ͫ͌̇͟͜0̸̡̙͉͙̥̮̰̼͑͊͒̉̍̇͆̽ͮ̒́̎͠(̓̌͂́ͣ̌ͩͪ̽ͮ͠҉̥̭̝̯̠̬͍̹̗͇͓̟̞̟̮̜̀f̬̟̱͙̘ͤ͑̔̊̊͢h̷͚̖͙̣̗̺ͭͯ̉̾̓͜͞8̶ͦ̔ͭͬ̽̄́ͮ͗̑̄̎ͬ̑͢͏͏͖̦̦͈̱̖̯̖̱̙̲̙̙f̡̧̖̲̻̳̻͉̟̭͙̝͍̹̟̦͍̐̂ͦ̎̆̑͊ͤ͂̒́̒̿̎̎͛̚̕͟n̟̠͔͈̹̟̙͉͙͚̼̼̜̜͖̯ͦ̀͗̉͑ͮ͂̈̉̾̀̿́͘͝͞Ư̵̧̬̖̱̙̹̪̺̻̬̫̫̩̯̭̒̉͐̎ͮͯ̇̽̿ͪ̏ͭ̿ͤ̚͠_̞̰̩̜͗̄ͪͤ̀́ͮ͊ͯ́*̴̵̳̼̲̦̱͍̏ͨͣ̋̍͗̇́͘#̶̢̟̗̙̼̣̟͇̞̥̮ͣ̄̉́ͭ͛̀́͟Ư̴̟̖̬̖̭̣̟͇̣͓̺̤͚̈́̊͒͌̓ͬͫ̉̒̈́M̧͚͔͕͈̯̳͇̠̱̳͇̓ͫ̂́͛͜͞vͩ̀̿͊̌ͭͤ̏͑̎͏̵̡̜̳̯̝̞͈͙͈̬̹̬̘͍̗̀8̷̭̺̤̙̩̯̙̙̹̝͓̰͉͙̤̜̤͖ͮ͒̾͌͋ͣ̊͐ͮ̕͠_̧͍̰̼̘͉̮̩̮̤̫͑̍͊̂̌̌̈́̋ͧ̀ͭb̠͕̝͔̭̰̞̫ͫ̈ͩͣͮ͋ͭͬ̈́̀n̶̴̥͖̪̖̞͕̝̤̹̥̖͓̞̈̅̍ͪͣͭͮ̿ͨͭ͒ͣͩͭ͐ͤ͌̈ͬ̕͜ͅ8̧̛͉̰̹̣͇̼̞̬̻̝̙̼̱̼̦͐͂ͮ͑̍̅̂̆̐ͬͤ͊ͣ͊́ͨ͌̚9̬̜̲̭̬̺̣̖̹́͛ͫ̒̋̏͊ͪ͂͑̈́ͩ͌̂̕͠͞ͅr̐̊ͫ̌̾̈̊̋̈́̑̒ͦ͛̊͑̚̕͝͏̤̱̞̟̤͔̰̰͎͇_̽̒̐ͫ͏͙̝̠̹͔̜̻̬͕͙͎̻̱͕̩̟͘͝ͅ)͓̪̦̼̹̜̩͍̣̥͓̔͒̇͋̉ͮͧ̈́̈́ͣ̆̚͡ͅYͣ̀̉̆̽͛̌̓̐ͣ̔̾̂̑҉̸̥̠͚̼͙̥̻̳̺͎͙̥̲͚̬͖͇ͅ)̢̮̠̹̤͇̬͔͕̝̦͇͙̟̼́̈́̄̀̔͒͂̕͝Q̧̡̛̫̠̞̫̬̙̞̥͌͛ͩ̚̕͞#̧͗̔͆̓͟͟҉̬̰̳͎̜̖̪͖&̡̖͎̼͙̹ͦ͆̌̑͐*̴̵̻̤͎̜̖͔͖̇ͦͬ̚Ṟ̶̶̠̲̝̮̲͙ͤ̓̾̽̂͊ͩ͛ͫͭ̃͑̚̚͢͡͡F̢̨̛͓̱͇̝̦̙͍̫̣̹͎̺̗͙̍ͦ̆̉̓̉̃͒̂̋̽̓͛̚ͅ*͖͙̫͍̠͇̜̠̬͇̺͌͆̊ͥ̔̓ͧ̿ͦ͑̄̌͊̇́̇̍͐͝ͅI̴ͦ̈́͋̽ͨͨ̎͝͏̯̗͓͉̦́͞J̸̴̡̧͇͙̤͕̠̳̺͕͈͚̗ͦ̆͒͛͌͊ͨͥ̿ͮ̚3̬̯̼͍̗̺͑̐̓ͩ̓̉͊͘̕͝J̢̨̪̹͕̩̻̮͓͓̫̰̮͌ͣ̑́̊ͪͨͭ͑ͣ̊̔ͬ̊̎̏̀͟*̑ͯ͆ͧ̾̒̽̂̑̏̆̓͐̿͏̢̛̘̠̣͖̮̘Î́͋͌ͧ͆͋̽͂͂̓̎̉ͯ̕͟͏̢̻̩̪̟̪̫j̒̃ͤ̀̂ͪ̔̑̉ͧ̌̐̎́͛͂̂̚͘͏̨͎̤̜̭̳͕͈͎̮́͢u̧͇͉̹̙̳̖ͩͦ̈́̾͒ͯ̐̾́̅̍̍̀̌̆͝ ̡̜͈͚̝̲̗͖͇͙̰ͭͨ̉̒͆͛̉̐ͬͫ̓͒̒̂̄ͩ͌ͬ̚͘U̢ͪͫͬ̓͑ͩ̇̎̇̍̾͊̉͆̚̕͠҉̞̖͈͕̖͖̙̥̲̯̣͓̯̠̮͔͕̪_̵̢̨͍̻͔̦ͭ̄ͤ́ͫ͗̐͗̉̒ͬ̕͟*̽ͫ̉̀ͣ̽̓ͦͧ̓̀̐̾͏̛͍͖͙͓̟̹͍͇̦͍̞͖̬̣̀̕#̨͌̀̐̏҉̹̬̱̜̱͜U̸̷͋͂ͭͧ̊̂̍̿̈̌ͣ͏̨͇͕̺̮͉̥͚̲͚̺̙̙̮̼͞Ṁ̶̘̟̞̣͔͍͇̤͓̻͓̗͔͍̦̯̝̇̌̽̇ͯͣͭ̉͐ͥ͂̓̽ͥͣͤv̴̸̰̮̩̟͉͕̻̫̙ͬ͛̄̐͂̉ͬ͗ͫͫͧͣ͊̐̚8̗̩͓͔̘̼͍͚̉̆̓̈́ͬ̎̒̿̓̕ͅ_̆͑̍̐̾̑͊ͨ͛̔ͧ̈ͥ͏͢͏̛͚̩̲̳̟̰̀b̨͍̦̤̮̘͚͇̘̙̘͇̈́ͦͣͥ̏̈̂ͭ̅ͬ͜͝ͅͅn̵̻̬͙̟̪̪̻̘̩͍͒ͨ̉ͬͯ͂͋̎͢͞8̶̗̖̬͉̜͚͓̦͉̜͗̈̋̆̈ͪͬ̑ͤ̒̀̚͞͠J͇̪̭͚͉͕̰̟̯̥ͣ͒ͧ̄̋ͥ̓̂̀͐͌ͬͤ͐ͥ͛̎̔ͭ͘ͅ*͖̥̳̬̭ͦ̓̈ͧ̔͌̑ͧ͛͝F̷̯͍͍̖̞͈̩̹̱̙̲̖͇̣͖̣͐͂ͣ̏̂̓̽͛̽̀ͤͣͭ̅̕͠ͅǰ̳͖̜̞̾̓̿̔ͩ̓͌͗̒͐̏ͩ̏̌̀̚͟͟͠͠ͅͅ3̧̨̰͎̞̬͕͕̭̜̣̠̖̺̞̆ͬ͐̐̽̍́ͫͪ̂̈́͟9̡̘̣̬̮͕̼͔̰̫̙̰̟̠ͧ͌͒ͦͪ̇ͦ̆̇̿ͯͩ̄̌ͮ̀̕͡͠8̵̡̥̰̼̺ͬ̍̏ͨ̒ͫ̐́̽̅̀́͐̇̀͞͞f̨̡̦̩̠̳͉̱̰̮͑͌̃ͨ̍̇͐͑͒ͪ̅͑̚͞͝J̱͓̳̭̭̹̮̭̹̬̘̱̼̬̳̫̟̯ͧ͛̑̑̎̓̌̍̽ͭ̌ͬ̄͟͡͠*̧̛͚̙͚̥̪͚̼͉̹̫̹͇̓͑̽͒̏̈ͥ̊͆̅ͩ̒͢ͅI̴̗̦̭̺̞ͮ̑ͣͨͤ̕j̵͈̘̹͇͍̤͔͇͉̖ͪ̄̋͐͋ͯ͒́͋͐̽̽̋ͨ͟ͅ*̢͙͍̯̺̩̥̘̮̙̘̦͉͈̥͗̋ͤ͒̀ͭ̍̂͗͐͞(͓̳̣̜̭̺͔̮͖̳̱͎͓̖ͤͤ͐̐̿ͣ̽̓́̉͌̀͜͢D̑ͮͣ̎̾̓̆̄ͧ͐ͭ̋̑͊̂̉̚͏́҉͎̮̥̯̩̪͚͖̭̯͎̲̜̲̰̪̞̯͔8̸̢͉̟͖̪͍̖͐͆͐͐̅̀̽̋ͫ̃̐̾̂̅ͪ̅̎̓̃́͠͠9̴̵͙͚̬̫̼͎̭̳̪̲̻͇͍͍̯͍̺̝̏́ͧ͂̽ͨͣ̎͑̀ͫ̅̽̒f̴̵̵ͦ̋̈̔͗ͧ̂͏̳̙̱̯̦͎̬̺̘ȕ̵̞̞̱̲̯̖̟̥͔͑̃ͭ̓̌̈́͌̋̋ͯ͂͆̓́͜f̛̻̙̘͇̯͉͈̝͚͍̗͕̜ͨ̋͆ͫ́͜͠͞j̨͎̻̗̪͎̣̭̬̮̪̤͍̣̑̐͗̎̅̇̈́̈́́̏͊̎ͯ̈̃͘̕͡3͛̂̾̽̅̓̓̋̚҉҉͉̗͕̼͔͚͎̳̹̩̮̪͈̫̠͈ͅͅ4̵̢̡̠͙͓̺̞̟̱̗̻̪̥͖̤̥̝́ͦ̋̋ͫ͊̎ͥ͛̎ͅͅͅ-̵̴̴̦͙̩̳̤̳̭̲̤͈̩̭͎̤̋̓͛ͤ̽̐ͭ͌͋ͫͯ̃ͧ̇ͬͥͫ̀͡j͒̍ͤ͐̈ͣ͌̒̽̒̃͂̈́͏̷̝̦̗̮̣̯̲̜̹͈͔͜͡ͅ3̞͉͕͕̀̈̽͋̔̐͊ͮ́̚͝=̨̢͚̮̜̹̼͈̤̭̰͖͈̗̪̯̗̥̥͒̆̎̿͛ͥͥf̶̨̨̨͈̦̱̬̗̻̺̟̣̖̟̹̪̬̹ͯ̅ͫ̃ͫͤͣ͌͗̽͑̌̄̎͑̉́ͅͅi̢̦̺̪̳͓͙̜͎̜͗͋̇́̄̔͆ͮͩͣ̆͂̀͘3̭̫̮̼̳̥͇̖̦̘̖͚̇̾̋̌̉ͩ̈̈́̌̾ͯ̀͝7͌͋̀͊̌̍͂̔̑̔̿͊ͭͪ̈̆͘҉͔͚͈̜̰̣̖̦̘̼̮ͅ6̧͈̭͎͇͎̝͑͒̇̓̆́̀͝

/// CONTACT LOST ///

Hard Light Productions:

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It really frightens me that the author of Transcend is blinking out of existence.

We need to go away from the red place. We need to not listen to the static.

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
ironically, to solve heat death, we'd need to violate conservation, and violating conservation justifies the anti-spirals.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i say we just nuke everything
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I fear this entire thread may be a trick.  a construct designed to misdirect our attentions while something more sinister establishes itself in plain sight.

:nervous: :shaking:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Pretty sure it's a shoop.

Damnation and hellfire.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline newman

I fear this entire thread may be a trick.  a construct designed to misdirect our attentions while something more sinister establishes itself in plain sight.

:nervous: :shaking:

Well, a certain someone who shall remain nameless has recently regained the ability to post in blue. My people estimate a week at most before he regains the use of italics again, at which point he will have full blue italic capabilities again. I recommend an air strike before this happens. Consult Nuke on ordinance selection, and get me the President.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:08:34 am by newman »
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Never fear comrades! It'll take more than a reality-eating, Pegasus-flying, cosmic horror to keep me down! My last post may have left some of you fearing I had died, but no. I live on to post more threats another day.

Stay vigilant!

Hard Light Productions:

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Th͏e ͏Trancend̶a҉n̛t̨ i̵s co̷ming.̴ ͟They͟ ̡s͞ay he w̛as ͘h̛u̢man͟ ̵onc͘è,̕ ͏that͏ he ̡v̷oy͢aģèd ҉to ̀t̢h҉e e̵n̸d͝ ͢o͢f͜ ͏the͏ u̧niv͢ers̸e͜,̴ ͝aņd returned ͜às͜ s̶om͏et̡h̡i̵n͡g̢ ̴else̢H̵͟͡e̵̡ w̷a҉͢n̕͜ts̸͟ ͘n̶̡o͡t͏h̵í̸n̡g͟.͘͠ ̕I̡͟ ̨͘c̵͢a͏n̵͡͠ ̷f̶̴e̢҉e͞l͢ ͏́m̷͟y̨̕͜ ̡m̀í҉̶n̵̨d ̨͘s͏̴̸l̵̸͘ipp̨i̸ņg̕.̛ ̢̧ ͡Hé́ ͠͠w̷͘ą͘͜nt̕s ̶͘e̴vé̢r̶y̧t̢h̸̶͝i̷̧ņg ͝͡t̀́o͝͠ ̛be̛ ̨n̨͠o̧͢͞t̛͝h̴̷́ìn͘͡g̢.̵̏ͬͨ͂̌́̾ͮ҉ ͩ̔̽͗ͫ͏I̋̌͘͢͠ ͩ́d̂͑͒̉̆ͯ̑͏o̴̓͐̃͋ͤ̅̃͑̊͠ņ̀͂̋͆̄ͧt͋̀́̍ͦ͒͆̂̐ ̏̄̿ͨ̿͡҉k͐ͯ͗̃ͭ͞ǹo̷̢͌̓̈͌̓͊ͭͩ͝w̛ͥͭ͜͝ ͗̐̑͐ͥͤw̛̋̿ͫ̈́͛ͫ́̚hͫ̄ͯ͆̇͟͝oͦͤ͛́͛́̚ ̾̆̋͗Iͣ̎͒ͭ̑͆̒̅ͭ͘͜ ̓ͨ͑̒̂ͪ͏͏a̵̍̃̂̿̈m̷̛͆̇̒̈́ͧ́̚ ̧̨̽̏̃ͤͥa̅ň͒͋͐ͬ̌ͭ̓̕̕y͊̓̀͂͌ͦ̌m̨̅͜o̷͌ͫͫͥ̏͐̅ͮr͊ͯ͝e͑ͮͣ.̴̈̍͛̉̃ͧ͒͜ ͦͩ̑̀ ̴̐̄ͯ́͋̍͋̚͘͠n̋̎̉̚͟o̢͌̓̈́ͦt̵̨ͣ̔͑̾́̀͡h͛̒̒̕͢͡ī̵͂̑͋͐̋̽̄͏ņ̶̴̈̔̓̂̈̑g̾̎̽͆̾͏́̀.̌̈́̿͐̋̑̀́̀̚ ̽̕͟ ͦ̿ͧ̅I̡̓t͂͒͊̊̄ͧͫͩ̓̀͠s̷̢͗̓ ̛̾̉̋̄̀nͩͬ̎̎ͨͮ̑͏ō̢̧̎̋̋̉̒͛͝t̂͆̽̉̒҉ ̈ͬ̑͂̓̍̏ͮ̃͘m̑̎ͭͤ͟y̔̊͗ͧͥ̿͆ͦ ̵͒̂ͥ̊́̃̕͡t̢ͩͦ̃͞i̵ͦ̀͂ͫ̿̈́ͬ̀ͮm̷̢ͫ̆̆͗ͯe̊̅͑̀̀͘ ̌͐ͪ̽͏̕͢t̓̿͊ͣ̚҉͝͡ǫͦͤ̉̑̈̌͋͏ ͣ͛̓̒͌̐͂ͨd̢̉̓̾̒̒ͩͯ̇i̓ͨ̌ͧ͗ͯͥͯ͜͟e̐̍̏.̵͛̎̂͂͌̊̿̈͡ ̽̉̈̔͆̀͘͡ ͊̂̑͐ͫ̿̕͟n̢ͦ̐͑͞oͦ͗̈́͏t̸̉͆͆̚͏hͪͣ͂̍̅̓̄̊i̓͛̎̍̓̂̈͞ǹͦͮḡ̷̡͋̉̈.̅̓͑
N̢̹͙̠̭̱̮͇͔͎͓͓͈͇̭̏̓̎͋̏͛̃ͪ̈́̃̉̍͊̊ͥ̀̚̚ͅO̴̙̺̞͉̟̔ͩͫ́ͯ̿̎͛̆̄̃͊̇ͦ͋̌̂ͩ͘͟͜͢ͅT̢̡̧̗̤̯̘͈̫̗̥͎̔ͪͥ̉ͯ̿̃̋̒͗ͩͫ̏ͧ̀́Ḩͦͮ̽̄̉ͥͣ̓̂̓̈̊̇͏̹̹͓̘̼̕I̷̲͙̥͉͖̞̯̞̹͑̔̿ͯ͂̓͋ͥͦ̆̔̈́̒̒ͮͥ͂̈̾͜͝N̷̨̨̥̥̦̱͚͔̭̼̭̦̗͇̪͖̬͓̘̫̄̐ͦ̏́ͦ̚͢͠ͅG̃̋̄̄͆̔͌̏ͥ̀̈ͥ̑ͥ́͟҉̥͙̤̦̰
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.