Author Topic: Wings of Dawn Lore  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Lorric

Argh, cliffhanger!

That's the main force Dyatlov is bringing in, right? I wonder if French will send reinforcements. He doesn't need to be swatting flies in the belts when the main enemy force is right there. Obviously they must have talked to each other to both attack at the same time.

Can't wait to see how you handle this massive engagement. I love your style, you paint vivid and visceral pictures. I'm transported onto the decks of your ships.

I wonder if Spoon will visualise French's engagement. That should be no problem for him. The big one though... that might be a challenge... :)

From what I understand this is all history by the time WoD ep1 starts so an in-game representation of this specific engagement seems... unlikely. Though something similar with different forces in play wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Unless Spoon decides to start FREDDing  and recording these engagements as supplementary material but he has better things to do like procrastinate or FINALLY MAKE EP2 DAMNIT.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Lorric

Spoon said he might FRED and record. He made a quick video of the attack on the CRF by the Orakul.

Online Spoon

• ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬
I made no promises!
If I were to do it, I'd have to put in enough effort to do Enioch's great writing, justice. Which means time and effort spend on setting up proper camera work.

but he has better things to do like procrastinate or FINALLY MAKE EP2 DAMNIT.
Yeah!
(Those are the two things where most of my time is being put into)
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Lorric

I made no promises!
If I were to do it, I'd have to put in enough effort to do Enioch's great writing, justice. Which means time and effort spend on setting up proper camera work.

but he has better things to do like procrastinate or FINALLY MAKE EP2 DAMNIT.
Yeah!
(Those are the two things where most of my time is being put into)
I know, I said might.

But where does the most time get spent? On Ep2 or procrastination? :p

Offline Enioch

• Back from the Eastern Front
"Yes"  :p
'Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent'  -Salvor Hardin, "Foundation"

So don't take a hammer to your computer. ;-)

Offline Lorric

Just a thought I had, I was assuming there was going to be a huge battle next, but maybe not. Perhaps emerging into hell means emerging into the debris field made up of the wreckage of one shipyard, two starbases and several fleet vessels...

Unacceptable. I want space catboy Russian yaoi, dammit!