Author Topic: Question about new zathras backgrounds  (Read 1934 times)

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
Question about new zathras backgrounds
I am fredding a mission and I learned that zathras includes new backgrounds. However these backgrounds do not show up in FRED :confused:. So how do you get them to show up in FRED. (Yes I have Zathras selected as my mod in the launcher)
_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto

Offline -Norbert-

Re: Question about new zathras backgrounds
I don't think the Launcher touches FRED. For that you have to make make a link to the FRED file and add the parameter "-mod Zathras"  to it. At least that way works for me with Freespace 2 mods, never tried it with TBP though.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
There should have been a shortcut included in Zathras so if you have TBP installed in the default directory (c:\program files\The Babylon Project) you can just use that shortcut or edit it to your path. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
There should have been a shortcut included in Zathras so if you have TBP installed in the default directory (c:\program files\The Babylon Project) you can just use that shortcut or edit it to your path. 

Yep, that worked. :)

(should of paid closer attention to zathras's contents :rolleyes:)
_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto