Author Topic: Is this mod/community still alive?  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Marku

Is this mod/community still alive?
hey guys, im new to the babylon 5 community so how active is it here? and how frequent are updates to the mods/campaigns?

ive done a couple missions but my skill as a pilot is below average in freespace , so many controls to remember, trying to disable a narn war cruiser has been abit of a headache.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:34:16 am by Marku »

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Is this mod/community still alive?
The community is alive and pretty well  :)
Campaigns in development, stuff in development, new Zathras and DVD in WIP Status.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Hey, I know you ;)

So you followed me through hyperspace and have found my haven from Empire Total War modding have you?  :nervous:

Welcome about mate  :yes:

hip63 :P
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 08:13:47 pm by hip63 »
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Skullar

Yeah.

Lazy, but alive :)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
More like too busy with other stuff at the moment.  Although at the moment I am working on TBP stuff for a change.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Marku

thats all great to here :-)

thanks hip :-D

Offline CaptJosh

Yep, we're still alive. Skullar, sorry I haven't gotten you any more lines recorded. Stuff got a little crazy, and now I've just moved this past weekend, and I've discovered my printer cable is missing, so I have no way to print out the scripts so I can read them while recording in Adobe Audition.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Skullar

print out ? Hell, now that's uncomfortable !