Author Topic: Is this mod dead or something?  (Read 5751 times)

Offline QueenHolley

• Queen of FreeSpace
Is this mod dead or something?
Seriously, a rerelease of OLD content in eight months and then absolutely zero word on anything new? (Not to mention my royalty checks have stopped coming in)

I think we can officially call this mod dead now. We can we start tearing apart the carcass for the more enterprising and active modders to use?

Offline Lorric

Re: Is this mod dead or something?
How much does Axem pay you? :)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Sorry but the Cult of Axem interred his holy works upon the Hard Light Throne, neither fully living nor wholly dead.  Their spirit powers the Webonomican by which browsers are capable of traversing the otherwise unnavigable chaos of the Internet.  If that light were to gutter out like a candle in the wind amidst the madness of the Web, it would leave Mankind all alone in the darkness without the ability to look up pictures of cats.

Attempts to the desecrate the carcass will likely draw the implacable ire of the Hard Light Inquisition.  It's entirely likely this thread is going to be glassed at any moment.

The JAD protects
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Axem

I... don't pay her... (though these mysterious decreases in my bank account are beginning to make sense now...)

Well the good news is that after helping with Wings of Dawn and moving to a new place, I'm somewhat ready to devote a lot more energy to JAD. I will perhaps start posting montly updates in the dev blog thread soonish.

Offline QueenHolley

• Queen of FreeSpace
Oop, look at the time. My vacation to the extradictionless system of the Neo-Caribbean is about to start.

Just give me a call when you actually decide to work on something...

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
How do I become a citizen of holleystan?
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline QueenHolley

• Queen of FreeSpace
Have to like awesome things like spaceships, cats and ribbons, 14 positive references, able to recite the entirety of Gundam Unicorn from memory and backwards (must be in the original language), pledge your eternal allegiance and soul to the rightful queen, oh and $35,000 in cash in small unmarked bills.

And NO BOYS ALLOWED.

im a man now am i alowed
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Have to like awesome things like spaceships, cats and ribbons, 14 positive references, able to recite the entirety of Gundam Unicorn from memory and backwards (must be in the original language), pledge your eternal allegiance and soul to the rightful queen, oh and $35,000 in cash in small unmarked bills.

And NO BOYS ALLOWED.

Your terms seem acceptable, however, are you a wise and benevolent sovereign surrounded by the best and brightest council members or a mercurial and vengeful despot whose corrupt court is racked with Byzantine plots and backstabbing?
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline QueenHolley

• Queen of FreeSpace
im a man now am i alowed

No.

Your terms seem acceptable, however, are you a wise and benevolent sovereign surrounded by the best and brightest council members or a mercurial and vengeful despot whose corrupt court is racked with Byzantine plots and backstabbing?

Yes.

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
What about Delta 1, Gamma 1 ??!! Aren't they part of your club... i mean, greatest empire of all?
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

And NO BOYS ALLOWED.
What about gender-less alien life forms?