Author Topic: techroom  (Read 7634 times)

Offline Solatar

Originally posted by Eishtmo
The Fenris was originally scheduled to show up near the end of the U War, I don't know if that's been moved yet.

:wtf:
I didn't know we were even going to mention it in the UW...:doubt:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
makes sense, no? The Fenris is that old. :D
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Originally posted by Knight Templar
makes sense, no? The Fenris is that old. :D

Will the TVWP pout anthing up for download before the main Chapter 1 is up? I think you should include a demo or two for it to get some more intrest in mod. And if you do make a demo please give use the Mustaine! pritty please???:nervous: I did give you my Phenix weapon you know?;7
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Solatar

I'm not sure if we're even using that Phoenix weapon.

And no, there will not be a demo for Chapter 1. The UW was originally planned as a demo for the T-V War.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
The Fenris is one mean sonofa***** early on. You try attacking it in an unshielded Anubis, with nothing but Vasudan Light Lasers and Fang missiles, and see how good you are.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

I should give this project my FSRB Vasudan weapons. I made them taking into acount that the FS1 tech stuff said that they had weaker weapons than the Tarrens, but then I made em shoot, and move faster. Those vasudans are now on par with the Tarrens if you would like em I'll send em to you.

I also reddited the FS1 Vasudan destroyers weapons to use the Vasudan Flux cannons, and the Missile banks in the tables are now on the right turrets on the model.:cool:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 03:23:06 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Terrans have better weapons and Vasudans have better engines. That's why the Terran ships in FS1 are outrun by their Vasudan counterparts in every case except for the Medusa/Osiris and Ursa/Amun.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Also, the Amun is _alot_ older than the Ursa... Which was supposed to be a joint venture, no?

Still, we need more ugly ass vasudan bombers! :D
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Originally posted by Raa Tor'h
Still, we need more ugly ass vasudan bombers! :D

*is willing to oblige*
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
The Fenris is one mean sonofa***** early on. You try attacking it in an unshielded Anubis, with nothing but Vasudan Light Lasers and Fang missiles, and see how good you are.

now where did i play that mission?  it's like, you're flying from the vasudan's point of view as opposed to the terran's point of view (in the demo version, where you protect the fentris)... and there's Alpha 1 and everything.  where was that mission?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Here. I made it as a teaser for the Vasudan Imperium campaign.

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
Do you need anything to go with it?
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Here. I made it as a teaser for the Vasudan Imperium campaign.

so you'r ethe one that made thatt mission?  good job man.  i think i downloaded it from the VW archives years and years ago

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
i'll rearrange the ships and stuff in the techroom like you requested in the next day or so Goober :)