Author Topic: 2 skyboxes, several planets and some star & asteroid bitmaps  (Read 6245 times)

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
2 skyboxes, several planets and some star & asteroid bitmaps
As seen here:

Also included: 2 other skyboxes (one of which has crappy hardly-visible stars), some other planet/moon bitmaps, and a test mission (nothing special).

You can include the space.vp in your mod or extract what you need from it, doesn't matter to me. Just give me credit if you use it in a mod :)

Download link!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:42:30 pm by Shivan Hunter »

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: 2 skyboxes, several planets and some star & asteroid bitmaps
Why did you pack them in a vp?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
I made the vp in the first place to clean up my mod folder and have it in one file, and I decided as long as I was separating it out, I might as well release it. It may not be the best idea for a modding resource to be released in a vp, but I doubt there are any modders who don't have at least a VP viewer.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
plz, no.
don't vp anything you don't need hash-checking or w/e for.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Well, I'm using the vp for organization purposes, but if everyone's so against it I'll reupload it as a mod folder with no vp. Original link should now point to the new version.

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Well, I'm using the vp for organization purposes, but if everyone's so against it I'll reupload it as a mod folder with no vp. Original link should now point to the new version.

First off, looks great! And I don't really mind if it is in vp format, I mean it's your file you can do whatever you want really... :)

Looks impressive, I can definitely use more skyboxes. ;) Keep up the good work as well - as for VP, as long as extracting the files doesn't do something horrible to the files within then I don't see any problem with it for myself. :P  As the others said though, if it's not a requirement, then it's not really necessary.
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell