Author Topic: Need a Coder?  (Read 1493 times)

As the title implies, I can do .entity coding for this mod should you need it.  I've been modding Sins of a Solar Empire since the initial release back in 2008 and would be willing to help this mod finish.  My work includes much of the code for the TCA race for 7 Deadly Sins and some miscellaneous work for the Sins of the Prophets team.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline majorvader111

• STRAYA... Home of Tincan and string internet
    • Twitter
thanks for the request. I will need a extra coder to help out and stuff. pm me on moddb with your details and i will get back to you.
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

What details do you need?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
What details do you need?

Well i need some one to do up research trees for me and other gimicks to do with race research and stuff
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

I'll see what I can do.  Time is limited for me right now with several commitments to various mod teams.  I can't promise fast results, but I can promise eventual ones.

Please tell me you have an easy way for me to upload and download changes.  SVN is simply wonderful for that.

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
I'll see what I can do.  Time is limited for me right now with several commitments to various mod teams.  I can't promise fast results, but I can promise eventual ones.

Please tell me you have an easy way for me to upload and download changes.  SVN is simply wonderful for that.

i have been trying to upload a svn copy but because of really slow upload speeds have have not, all i have is a google drive folder for the mod, but i will try again with the upload to svn

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter

Do you have a google account email so i can make you a user for my google.code svn server. just shoot me a pm with the details