Author Topic: Metirian's book. Ships of the line  (Read 9677 times)

Re: Metirian's book. Ships of the line
  The Void!!! The Shivans of my book. They are equivalent to the Terran's in everything, including size. This ship is a Battleship that when first encountered, attack and destroyed a small patrol fleet. Terran council believed is was a show of force just like the Terran Nemsis class ship did.

Will be Redrawn.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:36:46 pm by metirian »

I went to a place called job corps to learn painting. I met many people and made many friends. I was also doing my book but had some drawing block I guess. so I told a room mate to drawn me something 2d and I will make 3d and it will be a beginning for a fleet I need to make for one of the good guys. He said ok and started drawing. it took him 5 seconds. it was a fish.... he drew a fish and said go for it. I accepted his challenge and turned it into a starship.
     I present to you the carrier of a small alliance n the alliance known as the meta alliance. its an alliance in the GSA of medical and engineering geniuses. META stands for Medical Engineering Technology Alliance. When my friend saw this he became interested and developed the weapons system for this race. Their weapons use bio electricity to destroy electronics and overload systems, most common the reactors of starships. Terrans, Mejerians, and Humans say its the worst way to go from any alliance weapons.

Offline Lorric

Hello. Is this an artbook with a backstory, or do you plan on writing a full story to go with it?

This is a story. I have 3 chapters done.

Offline Lorric

Hmmm. Will you post any story material at some point?

I'm ok at drawing. I'm a ****ty writer. So it probably makes no sense. I might, though I don't take criticism well.

Offline Lorric

CloudFlare making it take forever to post this.

Hmmm, if that thread where people were dismantling Freespace itself's storyline was anything to go by, it might be best not to. I'd be nice, but I'm not sure about others.

EDIT: I have to go now. Good luck with the project.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Feel free to post your material - I'm a decent writer and have a lot of experience with constructive feedback.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
     The ship today is a human cruiser class. have not thought up the name of this class so it's a no name for now. This ship was built after Humanity joined the GSA so its more fit to accommodate its new allies than previous older ships.

http://i.imgur.com/69uMPD7.jpg

I couldn't tell you why, but this just looks really, really cool to me. It's a badass, no-nonsense design that's been well drawn. Very cool. :yes:
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Lorric

Feel free to post your material - I'm a decent writer and have a lot of experience with constructive feedback.

You're the one I'm worried about. Especially for someone who is sensitive to criticism.

Offline Jeclho

You're quite an artist. I love the amount of details you've got going here. I think you should post your story material - the best way to improve is constructive criticism from people with experience.

been gone for a while.. no internet sucks. anyway back to it. I have redrawn the void battleship. I thought it was to busy so I cut it down a little.

I want the void to be black an purple like how the shivans are black and red. here is my first color attempt. I thought there was to much purple.

here is my second try at it with less purple.

which one do you pefer and if not any other colors you might think of. black is always part of it.

Offline Lorric

I personally prefer the more purple one. I'm surprised you haven't covered the entire bodywork, but I guess you want some white in there too. I like the ship quite a lot.

there will be no white on the ship its just I have been working on other stuff.

been working on maps for the important worlds that are mentioned or visited in the book. the first being the Terran Homeworld.

Offline Lorric

Had another look ignoring the white areas. I still favour the more purple one.

I will complete both to show again

Hey guys been a while. been having some drawing block so nothing really been going on. But that's how i get better. I stop for a little then get back to it and then all of a sudden I'm better at it. Well i have lots of drawing already I just want to redraw them better then put it on here. hopefully you will not be disappointed.

The next ship i want to post is a human one but I'm extremely happy with it. It looks like a giant gun. :)

Also is there anything you could add to the ships you saw previously? I get ideas and mash them with others. Works better that way I think.

Man 2 years about since i last updated this. well i found my gun human ship. probably to busy might tone it down. This beast took way to long. :banghead:

got the ship redrawn  to bare bones. now to add details again.  like i said before ths ship was just to busy for my taste.