Author Topic: Paid Jobs Inside  (Read 1948 times)

Offline majorvader111

• STRAYA... Home of Tincan and string internet
    • Twitter
I need someone to uv map and texture models for the UEF below i will discuss payment amounts if someone applys.

Mars Battleship

Horizon Battlecruiser

Phobos Battlecruiser

Yet to be named UEF Light Capital Ship

If you can help as it is needed badly. please contact me asap on the hard light forums or contact me thought the mods moddb page.

Cheers  :yes:
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Well, for Dimensional Eclipse, Droid and I are working a slightly alternative version of the Phobos, so you might be interested in. It matches the texture style of the FedCom ships though and not Esarai's. It's also a lot more streamlined with half the greebles cut off and remodeled. It looks so much better to my eyes.

On a side note, I think you should consider changing the ship names, as there's a fairly consistent, though not 100%, theme to the names of UEF vessels (Karuna, Narayana, Purusha).
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
looks nice Andrew, if its not to hard may i have a copy once it is done. Also the names i have not really though of yet, there just something that the original models were named.
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
only problem is that i need two more capital ships for the uef to get the uef ai to work right.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
For one, you could grab the FD Vexor (linked by Darius here).
And...maybe use the Toutatis model (Solaris with railguns)?

I think those two would even be closer to the original uef aesthetic than these.

scratch that I think I already see you using those.

might also keep an eye on whitearrows heavy frigate.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:35:38 pm by Droid803 »
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
I think they look fairly neat, and even if there are alternatives available already, these can add to an already impressive arsenal of UEF-like ships. Fantastic additions to the BP expanded universe (once textured, of course)!

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
For one, you could grab the FD Vexor (linked by Darius here).
And...maybe use the Toutatis model (Solaris with railguns)?

I think those two would even be closer to the original uef aesthetic than these.

scratch that I think I already see you using those.

might also keep an eye on whitearrows heavy frigate.

i could use the new frigate providing i can get it under 40000 triangles as thats the limit. i have the normal solaris and solaris with railguns, as well as the vexor. just needd three more capital ships.

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
i prefer droids and andrews phobos as it has the uef look we have come to love.

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Tell you what though. Give me the models and I'll take a look at them. I guarantee no completion of the models, but I will see what I can do about them. I will prolly have to model a lot of these models as there are countless pointless greebles that I see.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter