Author Topic: Happy 2015  (Read 5172 times)

Offline CT27

Happy 2015 to the BWO crew.  I'm glad there's a chance we may eventually see BWO after all! :)

How are you guys feeling about this year; how's progress on this going?

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Kinda slow, but it seems to be going. We'll do a review soon and see if it's on track.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Late happy new year! I've been kinda AWOL lately, because this month I moved to another country, and I'm getting my bearings back. I expect to be more active by march :)
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline CT27

Glad to hear progress is still active on this. 

How did the review go?

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
There was no review, yet. But some (good) things have happened in internal last month. And I'm preparing something... Special. But I need 1 more month, more or less :)
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Raven is a god.

Oh bugger.  Now you done it.  You went and gave a time frame, and now everyone is going to go and set their alarm clocks for one month from now!   :p
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
Ahahah I know... But I did say "more or less" :P

And besides, this time frame is more for myself, than for you, so hold me to it :)

Raven is a god.

I admire your chutzpah, good sir.
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Vrets

Perpetually unreleased Freespace mods are my only remaining motivation to eat healthy and go to the gym.

There is the very real fear that I will die of occupational-stress-induced heart attack before any of these campaigns are released.

By christ, I will live to see a release. You can't drink me under the table, BWO

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
you wana bet?

MORE VOTKA! YEAS! MORE!!!!
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
Ok, I gotta come clean on this. The reason progress from my past is so slow, is because I moved to the labs of beautiful Slavs and tasty Vodka. How am I supposed to get anything done?!?!

Raven is a god.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Poland or Slovakia? Any country further east fitting the description would be a rather chancy proposition, given today's politics... :)

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn

Raven is a god.

Offline CT27

Raven, it's been a little over a month since your last BWO update, how are things going?  (Also, you did say you wanted to be held to this timeframe. ;)   )

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
I knew it! :P I have the materials ready, just need to write and organize the post, which most probably will happen this weekend ;)
You should know I pulled a few late nights to prepare things!!

Raven is a god.

Offline CT27

I do appreciate the work you're doing.  I'm looking forward to playing BWO someday. :)