Author Topic: 1000 posts :D  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
sorry GalacticEmperor and all other staff, this is a big breakthrough for me... i'll delete this thread after a few days :)

awesome

Offline RandomTiger

lol, it's OK, you must be real happy
--- none ---

Offline Hudzy

• Apollo Pilot
Yeah, I'd be happy with 1000 posts. :D

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Meh... I proud of my 500+ posts in 1 month! :ha:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Redfang

Meh... I have more and I registered after. :p

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
yeah, but Tiara and Redfang are spammers :D

just kidding :p

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Hmmm... u all are insane to post counts... i don't care to have many posts... everything that cares it to have fun/posting and reading posts... and making my project go!

I"M INSANE, I WORK FOR FULL CIRCLE!!!!!
[/color]
LIGHTNING WILL STRIKE ME DOWN!!!!!
[/color]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2002, 12:36:16 pm by 594 »
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Hey, I got to the big 1K just days before I left! Lucky break, huh?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
 :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Post icon     
1000 posts :D
« on: August 30, 2002, 04:25:04 AM »

sorry GalacticEmperor and all other staff, this is a big breakthrough for me... i'll delete this thread after a few days  :)

awesome
-Stealth

A few days...about 1,200 of them   ;) :p :D :rolleyes:
I was snooping around and..., well, sorry, couldn't resist the temptation...hope no one kills me  :hammer: :headz: ... I probably just made the Guiness world book of records for the biggest bump ever!

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
You will be round-house kicked by Chuck Norris.

Now that I've left my comment that no one asked, this should be locked before spamfest.
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Nuclear1

This isn't the oldest bump my far. One of the most annoying, yes. :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
To delete or not to delete, ah, that is the question...

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Didn't someone bump the first thread ever when we went to HLP 3.0?  Sorry, no record for you :p
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Didn't someone bump the first thread ever when we went to HLP 3.0?  Sorry, no record for you  :p
StratComm
:(  :sigh:  :(
WAAAAAAH!

...bump the first thread ever...

:p  :nod: :D

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
*tries to choke jr2 with the James Earl Jones style*[/color]

Offline Nuclear1

Begin with the SMIT'NG!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions