Author Topic: Missing Sanctuary textures.  (Read 2184 times)

Offline wistler

Missing Sanctuary textures.
The Sanctuary is invisible. The only thing there is are a few turrets dotted about  :sigh: Had a look at the model in the model viewer and its the same story. I couldn't spot any 'Orion 2' or 'Sanctuary' maps in the VP. Is there a patch?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Missing Sanctuary textures.
Make sure you're using 3.6.10 RC2, the 3.6.10 MediaVPs, a proper mod.ini file for Blue Planet, and the 3.6.10 version of Blue Planet (available in the BP 3.6.10 thread in this forum.)

I can walk you through any of those steps if you need help with them.

Offline wistler

How do i use the MediaVP files with Blue Planet? Do I put the blueplanet VP in the MediaVP folder?

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
No, don't do that.
There should be a mod.ini that lonks both given your MediaVPs folder is called "mediavps".
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
You can download a mod.ini from the Blue Planet release thread. Just place it in your Blue Planet folder.

Offline Darius

At the moment it's a tradeoff between Sanctuary without glows, or Sanctuary without textures if mediavp's aren't on the computer (unless someone can point me to mediavp textures with the same naming scheme as retail textures  :sigh: ). I don't want mediavps to be compulsory to play this campaign, but there may be no other way round it.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Well, even before BP 3.6.10, mediavps were pretty much compulsory to play without encountering glitches...
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Darius

Yeah...and the amount of problems that caused  :sigh: once I went through and rearrangedeverything for 3.6.10, I did it while keeping non-mediavp compatibility in mind...it's really only the sanctuary now that's causing problems.