Author Topic: RELEASE: Vega Blockade (Revised)  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Watsong

RELEASE: Vega Blockade (Revised)
I recently returned to Freespace 2 and tried the latest FSOpen version. I was very impressed. I also decided to update a couple of my Freespace 2 missions. Here is the first:

Players: 1-12
Type: Co-Op
Recommended Respawns: 3 Max Respawns: 5
Recommended Difficulty: Medium, Hard
Features: Speech, Polished.

Alternate story line: The Bastion has failed its mission on the first leg and has been destroyed.  Thus subsequently the Epsilon Pegasi Jump Node has not been closed.

The GTVA is forced to cancel its feint attack at Gamma Draconis and instead desperately attempt to construct a blockade to prevent any Shivan warships from reaching the populated systems of the GTVA.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vggjttmdomb

Mirror: http://freespacemods.net/download.php?view.604
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:59:38 pm by Watsong »

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Re: RELEASE: Vega Blockade (Revised)
Not sure what the problem is, but I can't actually get your mission to show in the mission simulator. Is it multiplayer only or something to that effect?

Offline Watsong

Yes, it's a multiplayer Co-Op mission. As a result you will need to log in as a multiplayer pilot and host a Co-Op game.

With some effort, the mission can be successfully completed with only one player. Trebuchet missiles have been provided to Alpha 1 precisely for this purpose.

Offline est1895

Hi. I get an invalid file or deleted on the mediafire.  Is it available anywhere else?  :wtf:

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Watsong

Oh wow, thanks for that. I've tried to upload to that site on 2 occasions, but uploading was disabled.