Author Topic: Why Iamzack got herself permabanned from Hard-Light  (Read 1764 times)

Offline iamzack

Why Iamzack got herself permabanned from Hard-Light
am i get in trouble for dis?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Why Iamzack got herself permabanned from Hard-Light
Ten year necro...

And here I was thinking Shrike was back :(
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline iamzack

mission accompllished!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
mission accompllished!

You must change your sig to Shrike's by demand of the hive mind.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline iamzack

uh.. APRIL FOOLS!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i dont
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline iamzack

harmress joke :<

be not so srs, brudder

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
A 10 year necro was just plain stupid. I'm sick and tired of your attention whoring. Goodbye forever Iamzack.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Topgun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg&feature=related

Why can't I find the movie version of this song with audio and video?
**** youtube.

Offline iamzack

I'm not banned. Whether kara was just kidding or forgot to do it is yet to be seen.

Offline Topgun

I'm not banned. Whether kara was just kidding or forgot to do it is yet to be seen.

**** youtube

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
this is stupid
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Got distracted by a different annoying board issue. She's banned now.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]