Author Topic: Main Character for Minecraft Machinima Voice Actors Needed [OPEN]  (Read 2822 times)

Main Character for Minecraft Machinima Voice Actors Needed [OPEN]
Hello all, I'm making a Minecraft Machinima called "The Village 2". It's a sequel to one of my older Minecraft films called "The Village". It's about an explorer named Drake who stops on an island to restock upon food and water, but finds out the place is empty. What he doesn't know is that the place is inhabited by Cannibals that will do anything to get a good meal. I've been making Machinima for almost two years now. I've produced enough Machinima to know what I'm doing. I'm going for a very cinematic experience with this film, so I hope to have many people audition.  If you would like to see my Machinima, then please click this link to my YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/AvengedOutcast

Below you will find the audition lines. You will be applying for the main character, Drake.

Drake:
He's the main protagonist of the film. He's an adventurer that takes his time to explore the open areas of the world.
(Male. Mid 20's. No accent. Medium pitched voice.)

Auditions Lines:

(Normal Tone)
1. Hey, anyone around? I'm looking for some food.

(Normal Tone progressing into an Annoyed Tone)
2. Let's see, Trash... Trash... Trash... Look's like there's nothing here.

(Scared, Cocky Tone)
3. Look, if all of this is about me taking your food, then you can have it back. I don’t want it.

I would prefer if the files were in .mp3 format, but I'm sure most already use that. If you can't record in that, then it's fine. Just send them on over anyways and I'll just convert them. Remember to send all audition to [email protected].

The deadline for the auditions is March 10th. It should give everyone time to audition that wants the part for Drake.

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
Re: Main Character for Minecraft Machinima Voice Actors Needed [OPEN]
IMO you sure found a random part of the internet to look for talent. that's all i have to say.
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Re: Main Character for Minecraft Machinima Voice Actors Needed [OPEN]
What can I say? I need all the help I can get. :P

~AO