Author Topic: What are you working on?  (Read 33576 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Addicted to this place, this people, and this game
    • Exile
Re: What are you working on?
And an old design updated to a new Vasuden Super Destroyer:
https://p3d.in/dMLiY
It's not super destroyer. It's a supercarrier. A cool one!

May I have it?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

Hey Betrayal,
Sure, not a problem! Do you want me to complete adding the AA turrets or just as is? I'm at work on lunch break and will upload to Mediafire asap.

Note, the model is a still a WIP. But the overall shape is final. The stand off Armor is a quick addition based on the current wire frame and I will replace this later with a more  smooth Vasuden shaped one.
Got Shivans? The SOC Ezechiel is the schnitzel! Don't leave base without it.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Exile
I will give it my own turret layout, and perhaps more details to various places. I want to make it more similar to HTL Typhon. This model would be good detailing practice for me.

Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

ok, 10-4..watch you're messages! :)

I'm hungry for more Vasudan warships, this design is pretty good, basically Tanen meets Typhon.
JC. Mind if I call you JC?

I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Oh yus, upgraded Tanen
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Another Old Vasuden Fighter gets the treatment: GVF Khepri II

Two hours worth of work...

https://p3d.in/2bXR0

Offline Nyctaeus

• Exile
Looks good. I think I can make mapping of it for FreeSpaceKing's textures he made for low-poly Kherpi for Earth Defence. Make some more details and cockpit plz.

ok, update. Moved the guns and added missiles.
Vasuden Pilot there, need to flesh out the cockpit now.

https://p3d.in/58ZiC

And another one....This time a Vasuden Cruiser:
made along the same way as the previous one I just did.

https://p3d.in/YiF8y

Offline Nyctaeus

• Exile
Also pretty interesting. Reimagined Naunet. Please consider upscaling the turrets as they are insanely small for a cruiser-sized warship.

Very awesome Typhon aesthetics you've got going on there, Jadehawk. I dig it :D

What am I working on? Slapping new glow paint onto the SF Gorgon that's in the FSPort Mediavps. Never done texturing of that kind or scale; going to be rough and possibly ugly. Always had a thing for that fighter though, so wanted to give it some loving.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:52:43 pm by starwolf1991 »

Thanks guys :) Betrayal, I see what you mean, them small ones are actually anti-fighter turrets. there are 3 large BFG turrets (front and sides) and 2 medium ones (both rear facing) I guess I could rethink the layout and sizes.

Worked on the GVF Khepri II some more. Over all shape is final. Just completed a full cockpit with Pilot. While it may look like the older Khepri, it's really quite different.

https://p3d.in/X05Rj

Offline Nyctaeus

• Exile
Knock, knock!
Time for something from me :D

Update for unfinished model no. 1643.

That's different alright :) Looks good and will watch this one. :)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Boreas.  Nice!  :yes:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• Exile

Stolen from Col.Hornet's thread for more attention :P. It's been a while since I converted a model. We will release this little baby in a few days.

Blue glass rocks :]

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Yurifessa Euryphaessa

(Yes I'm aware of the geometry holes. I'll get to fixing them when I do. It's an issue of when I imported it into Silo)
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Shall look forward to that model Betrayal; love the shape of that fighter. :yes:

And loving that ship so far Andrew, especially the tower that just screams command area and the Nara-like double rotator (a little worried there's what look like small engines burning right onto the tips of the rotators; handy for cooking food I guess but the crew may have complaints :lol:).
CAUTION: Rabid Imagination!

self-confessed UEF fanboy.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I like that ship a lot Andrew, though I would suggest making the top two arms look less flimsey (more connection(s) to the main hull probably) and the bridge a little thinner.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"