Author Topic: [Release] PVF Anouke HTL-light  (Read 998 times)

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
[Release] PVF Anouke HTL-light
Just as with the Nefertum, I release a slightly pimped version of the Anouke
It has a new Glow map, Normal map, PBR textures in general, and also some slight changes to the model to smooth a few of the rougher edges etc.

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8xa8d8yd26waz6a/anouke_1.0.7z
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: [Release] PVF Anouke HTL-light
Why I haven't noticed it before o___O
Great work! One of the best zod fighter ever released, with awesome textures. Good to see it redone. Wasn't it green in the first release?

Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
 :yes:

Wonderful work.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
Wasn't it green in the first release?

Yea, i changed it out of a simple matter of taste
The other changes are really small, i mostly gave it a normal map and converted the textures for PBR
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Akalabeth Angel

• HLP: It is what it is.
    • Minecraft
Just as with the Nefertum, I release a slightly pimped version of the Anouke
It has a new Glow map, Normal map, PBR textures in general, and also some slight changes to the model to smooth a few of the rougher edges etc.

Hey just wandering through to see what's up, and cool to see you re-vamped the one model I actually finished.

Thanks man, super cool. (Even if it's blue!)

Good that you revamped the model a bit too because I didn't know what I was doing back then and frankly still don't know now having done little modeling in the past decade.
I was mostly happy with how the fighter turned out, though- playing against it in-game I think it's front/back silhouette leaves a lot to be desired. Looks pretty cool from any other angle though.