Author Topic: RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer  (Read 870 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer

https://www.mediafire.com/?zrxrnxh0mxgxso7

"The Lightbringer is a late addition to the GTVA arsenal and the only bomber capable of mounting a specialized beam cannon for capital-ship assault. It was under development for years as engineers faced a lot of problems with the integration of the massive weapon. When the shivans arrived it still wasn't functional, but after a Vindhyachal bomber was captured and analyzed, the technical problems were solved and the ship pushed into service. Even so, the sheer power and cooling requirements necessitated a large chassis, making the Lightbringer second in size only to the Armageddon - a strategic bomber. Unlike the Armageddon, the Lightbringer isn't as ponderous or slow, but doesn't quite have it's ultra-thick armor. With 2 standard and 1 anti-fighter beam turret, it has good survivability."

- 4 LODs
- debris
- animated cooling hatches

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
Re: RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer
interesting design, i like it
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Addicted to this place, this people, and this game
    • Exile
I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
Can has P3D preview?

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?

Knock yourself out. By now it should be very well known that everyone can do whatever they want with my models

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Addicted to this place, this people, and this game
    • Exile

Knock yourself out. By now it should be very well known that everyone can do whatever they want with my models
...and I would do it anyway.

I just always wanted to ask somebody here for permission. First time in my life before I defile someone's model :P.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
First time in my life before I defile someone's model :P.

She's a big girl, she can take it