Author Topic: RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer  (Read 1114 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer

https://www.mediafire.com/?zrxrnxh0mxgxso7

"The Lightbringer is a late addition to the GTVA arsenal and the only bomber capable of mounting a specialized beam cannon for capital-ship assault. It was under development for years as engineers faced a lot of problems with the integration of the massive weapon. When the shivans arrived it still wasn't functional, but after a Vindhyachal bomber was captured and analyzed, the technical problems were solved and the ship pushed into service. Even so, the sheer power and cooling requirements necessitated a large chassis, making the Lightbringer second in size only to the Armageddon - a strategic bomber. Unlike the Armageddon, the Lightbringer isn't as ponderous or slow, but doesn't quite have it's ultra-thick armor. With 2 standard and 1 anti-fighter beam turret, it has good survivability."

- 4 LODs
- debris
- animated cooling hatches

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
Re: RELEASE: GTTB Lightbringer
interesting design, i like it
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
Can has P3D preview?

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I really like this one too. Can I extend the wings a bit, and turn it into atmospheric-capable gunship?

Knock yourself out. By now it should be very well known that everyone can do whatever they want with my models

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Knock yourself out. By now it should be very well known that everyone can do whatever they want with my models
...and I would do it anyway.

I just always wanted to ask somebody here for permission. First time in my life before I defile someone's model :P.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
First time in my life before I defile someone's model :P.

She's a big girl, she can take it