Author Topic: [WIP] Happy New Year 2017  (Read 221 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Visionary modder and coder
    • Twitter
[WIP] Happy New Year 2017
Last year, I've got approached by wooutersmits to make a campaign for him. Called "Happy New Year" (originally supposed to be 2016, now 2017 to reflect this year of which this thread is made). It's basically like your previous campaign, but the details (plot and campaign size) is too vague at this point.

All I know there will be five ships (at the moment, I'll plan to add some more) making an appearance in this mod:

Emperor
Phoenix Rising
TF Gefjon
TF Kvasir
and SC Raguel (the first Shivan ship I've made along with Betrayal, and the first one I've ever made for FS2)

As I prepare for my campaign, after taking a break from Shattered Stars and FreeSpace: Reunited, I'd like to receive feedback from any users.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Campaigns:
FreeSpace: Reunited - Shattered Stars

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Offline Phantom Hoover

Re: [WIP] Happy New Year 2017
i suggest that you work under the self-imposed rule of "don't make announcement posts for anything until it's released and playable"

it'll do you good
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • I bring cool models, derisive smile and beer!
    • Exile
Well... I will play anything what you manage to release. Just keep quality on some acceptable standard. When I reminder Wouter's last campaign... Oh God, why?
MY PRODUCTIONS
- Exile
- Shadow Genesis

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome

CURRENT PROJECTS
SMT Skade | EAD Lindos | GTSC Schrodinger

Want to know what's coming? Check my WIP Mods Thread!

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

My p3d account

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Visionary modder and coder
    • Twitter
He asked for it since 2016 ... Well ...
i suggest that you work under the self-imposed rule of "don't make announcement posts for anything until it's released and playable"

it'll do you good
I have another campaign in development, but I still plan to keep it going.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Campaigns:
FreeSpace: Reunited - Shattered Stars

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel