From FreeSpace Wiki
|All information related to the Gas Refinery is non-canon.|
|Back to User-made Ships|
|Terran Gas Refinery|
Designed in conjunction with the Zephyrus gas miner, the Type-Three Terran Gas Refinery is a versatile and cost effective facility found widely throughout GTVA space. In its basic configuration, it is able to refine Hydrogen at the isotopic level to yield Deuerium and Tritium for fusion reactors, as well as isolate in excess of twenty economically significant gasses through sequentional or fractional differentialtion.
More complex models can be configured for more advanced procedures, such as LTLD (Low Temperature Liquid Differentiation), allowing them to isolate dozens more rare gasses from extremely dilute feed stock. Although no longer top of the line, the Type Three remains perhaps the most common refining station in Terran systems.
- Model by Black Wolf and Vasudan Admiral
- Conversion by Vasudan Admiral
|Max Afterburner Velocity||N/A|
Part of a broader facility with the Model 3 Gas Distribution Ring.
- Release Thread - http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=74854.0
- FreeSpaceMods - http://freespacemods.net/download.php?view.730
- Mediafire Mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/?lrv8v8b16j0xu9v