as some of you might be aware, a set of unused Wing Commander 4 models for was released a few weeks ago. The set included the Avenger, Banshee, Vindicator, Durango, Bearcat, Lance, marine shuttle and a prototype of the Stormfire gun. The files are four years old, so some models are not up to our usual standards.
I've decided to make something special to showcase these models. In my "seldom" free time I have created a loose remake of eight missions from Wing Commander 4. The demo package features the original voice-overs of Mark Hamil, Jason Bernard, and the other classic WC4 actors who were highlighted in these missions. Briefing sequences are also included. You can grab the package here
To install the WC 4 demo, unrar the file into the Prologue folder. Then, from within the game, go to the campaign select screen, select Wing Commander 4 Demo, and then start the campaign by hitting the continue button.
- 8 new ships: Bearcat, Dragon, Banshee, Avenger, Vindicator, Durango-class, Assault Shuttle, Tallahassee-class
- 8 missions (Masa 2/3, Silenos 1A/1B/2A/2B/3A/3B)
- 4 new soundtracks
- new weapons (Stormfire, Tachyon)
- original voice overs from Wing Commander 4
- movie clips from Wing Commander 4Screenshots