Poll

Have you played through Raider Wars in TBP Final without problems?

Yes it ran fine.
5 (20%)
No, I had problems.
20 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Have you played through Raider Wars in TBP Final without problems?  (Read 8443 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Have you played through Raider Wars in TBP Final without problems?
sure, I can do that

maybe a list of unsolved bugs and the latest stable FRED build which works with TBP would be handy (I've been keeping up with builds lately)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 04:04:10 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
To find out about bugs just read the threads in this forum. Ask Kara about builds. When you and Kara have killed the bugs ask Hip to make you a nice new installer.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

Okay, I've got my list - sort of -
now I'm waiting for Kara to join the fun
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

yeah, yeah doulbepost 'n' stuff

Raider Wars Debuging Thread

Did anyone mantis the CTDs he/she was witnessing in "Slipping the Nose"?

==================

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Did anyone mantis the CTDs he/she was witnessing in "Slipping the Nose"?

Not me.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.